This country is in a better/worse place

Bring back Leaded Gas.the good stuff
Bring back Leaded Gas.the good stuff Originally Posted by DomCapers
Can't it might fuck up the ozone, YEAH RIGHT
I'll bet you have no idea what you just did there. Originally Posted by Doove
Yes he does, it's called speaking the fuckin truth. Just in case you missed that.
Hey OSD, I bet I still get blamed for this somehow being a biased poll. Don'tcha think? I thought it was pretty even steven. Originally Posted by GP
yup. I wounder how many
Hunters & Collectors - Do You See What I See (1988)
  • Doove
  • 02-22-2013, 03:37 PM
Yes he does, it's called speaking the fuckin truth. Just in case you missed that. Originally Posted by mad469s
Seems you have no idea either.
Seems you have no idea either. Originally Posted by Doove
Well, enlighten us, Doove.
  • GP
  • 02-22-2013, 06:51 PM
Thanks for the doove quotes bypassing my ignore list LOL. doove has done this exact type of thing on numerous occasions. It makes him feel SOOOOO smart and at the same time he gets to insult you in the process. Think about it for a second. ANYONE can go around claiming they see something that no one else sees implying they are smarter than you. Don't fall for his childish preschool games. Oooooop's, I think I just insulted preschoolers.
Thanks for the doove quotes bypassing my ignore list LOL. doove has done this exact type of thing on numerous occasions. It makes him feel SOOOOO smart and at the same time he gets to insult you in the process. Think about it for a second. ANYONE can go around claiming they see something that no one else sees implying they are smarter than you. Don't fall for his childish preschool games. Oooooop's, I think I just insulted preschoolers. Originally Posted by GP
LOL
  • GP
  • 02-22-2013, 07:11 PM
LOL Originally Posted by drluv1
I know, hilarious, isn't it.
He has try to mock people to try lift himself up.
  • GP
  • 02-22-2013, 07:39 PM
He has try to mock people to try lift himself up. Originally Posted by lostforkate
It makes him feel like a big boy. I wonder if he was picked on a lot in school? Actually, no, I do not wonder.
  • Doove
  • 02-23-2013, 06:42 AM
better for the person who does not want to work for the food they eat

Better for the illegal immigrant

One thing I can not figure out, my ancestors came into the country legally, learned the language, got a job and paid taxes.

Today' immigrant, particulary the illiegal ones, don't have to learn the language, get paid under the table, and liberals want to give them drivers licenses and free healthcare and food stamps Originally Posted by lostforkate
Don't fall for his childish preschool games. Oooooop's, I think I just insulted preschoolers. Originally Posted by GP
I know, hilarious, isn't it. Originally Posted by GP
It makes him feel like a big boy. I wonder if he was picked on a lot in school? Actually, no, I do not wonder. Originally Posted by GP
And, after all that, comes the coup de gras.

He has try to mock people to try lift himself up. Originally Posted by lostforkate
You guys are just not very self aware, are you?
You guys are just not very self aware, are you? Originally Posted by Doove
Here's one thing that we're all aware of-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw1ncADC9KM
Today' immigrant, particulary the illiegal ones, don't have to learn the language, get paid under the table, and liberals want to give them drivers licenses and free healthcare and food stamps Originally Posted by lostforkate
Don't forget FREE cell phones, Oh thats' only for the welfare recipients.