Vanilla or Not

Only if you harvest it yourself. Seems like more work than it is worth. LOL Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

HA HA!

Seriously, I don't pull out plastic sheets and pour a quart of oil all over our bodies and play naked slip and slide. It is just a massage. So would that fit under vanilla as a light fetish, or would it be abnormal?
I wouldn't count that even as a light fetish. Purrrfectly normal.
After playing around with 'vanilla' sex for sometime, there's many people who desire a bit more. I enjoy things a bit more exciting. I have a toybox with a few things in it includeing cuffs, tie ups, and blindfold as well as my dildos and vibes. I don't bring it on the first date. But I have offered to bring it on later dates of I feel good about the gentlemen. The ones that I have broken it out for has really enjoyed themselves, like kiddos in a candy store, and I have to admit, I really enjoy it myself!
in my years i have only seen a handful of ppl asking for something *I* would consider KINK or freaky. bondage, peepee, exhib/voy (like in public), age/rape fantasy, --those are not "vanilla" in my mind!! i consider greek, french, asian, "pse" and whatnot are really vanilla! a lot of people do it! like 90% of men w me are vanilla.

i think it's funny to ask- isn't just visiting with A PROVIDER in itself is pretty KINKY?? no matter in what style you like to be pleasured

also...is roleplay considered 'fetish'??