Massage Survey

• C0896
  • 08-20-2009, 08:24 PM
I prefer to give them - actually I really love to give them. Nothing better than admiring a womans body and providing some sensual relaxation. I feel ....... and could be wrong....... but I have a better chance of getting a lady into a session if I spend some time giving her a nice full body massage. I have to find some way to impress the ladies

I don't mind recieving them when I know the lady likes to give them. I have enjoyed some quality massages and they are nice. If it is simple means to break the ice I would rather be the one doing the rubbing.
I agree...it is a great ice breaker for sure!

Plus....I get to check out your tush! ;D

~Kelly TNT
One other point is I really could do without lotion creams or oily gels. Especially if the are scented. But like I said before, when done right it is great.
I like the massage because of the touching. To mix in a massage on a FS session, it takes away from the BBBJ/DATY time I prefer. The massage is a different animal than FS and I prefer to keep them separate.

But a massage with a lot of touching, caressing, fingernails, kissing with BBBJ/DATY is the best.
  • YSD
  • 08-21-2009, 01:19 PM
Not really---it is the action I am there for, not the massage. Depends on lenght of visit.