To shave or not shave

• Bliss
  • 07-08-2010, 02:27 PM
I started shaving long before it became the thing to do. all i know is i came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around me and told my husband (the ex) i had a surprise for him. I ripped the towel off and showed him and I swear for two weeks straight he didn't take his face out of my crotch. i have never looked back.
Always love it clean shaven.......can do without the floss!.......I'm just saying
I didn't start until I met my SO. He suggested it. My skin irritates easily. I've thought about getting waxed, but haven't found anyone I trust to do it. I have done my brows and legs before but that area is a bit different.
Always love it clean shaven.......can do without the floss!.......I'm just saying Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
And do you reciprocate, dearie?
I started shaving long before it became the thing to do. all i know is i came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around me and told my husband (the ex) i had a surprise for him. I ripped the towel off and showed him and I swear for two weeks straight he didn't take his face out of my crotch. i have never looked back. Originally Posted by Bliss

I can see why that would be motivation to keep it shaven.

But thank him for us (I think I can speak for all the hobbyists who have seen or are planning to see you) for taking his face out of your crotch after the initial two weeks, and sharing it with the rest of us.

Cheers,

bcg (one of these days, I swear! )
I used to shave daily, sometimes twice a day! After years of shaving, it got harder and harder to get it smooth. Hair became very course! I just recently started to wax. I fell very LIBERATED! Not having to be a slave to the razor for 3 weeks, is wonderful! It cut 15 minutes of of my shower. The downside..... You have to let it grow out a 1/4 of an inch before you can have it waxed. Takes about 7 to 10 days. It is very strange for me to look down there and see hair....I feel very sub conscience about it! It never fails, that everyone wants to see me during the week I am not smooth. Some do not mind, others have gotten a little upset. Now that I wax, it grows in a LOT softer, and a LOT less of it, is actually growing back. I will never go back to shaving!
What are your guys opinions on this? I have had a few of my regs tell me that he is paying good money and expects it to be clean shaven when he calls! Needless to say I guess he is not a reg anymore, as I have not heard from him in 2 months! lol I guess that since I would not shave for him, well he got offended.......
shaved! smoooooth and silky soft!
shaved! smoooooth and silky soft! Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
+1. I don't mind some trimmed hair, but not full. I prefer to experience chewbacca in the movies as opposed to real life.

I keep my zone trimmed very short or shaved. It makes the lady's hands and mouth feel better.

Any ladies here been with guys that shave their legs? A couple years ago when I was cycling a lot more, I shaved my legs. Laugh if you want, but getting between a set of quality bedsheets felt so good. I'm gonna put in serious miles this winter to get my legs toned, and the razor's coming out in March.
Woo - hoo. You bring tghe plastic tarp, I'll bring the oil and we'll play slip & slide JM.

Yeah, I've had a few pets that were completely shaved. Niiiiiice.
Smooth as a baby's buttom
I used to have a pathetic landing strip. It was blonde.... And not much to it!

Sucks being blonde... Not much hair ANYWHERE, So I shave. Originally Posted by Megan Love
Although I love a lady thats shaved, I prefer a nice trimmed, not too wide, landing strip (we used to call them bacon strips in my old Gentleman's Club days). ESPECIALLY blonde. IMHO
[quote=babee;760439]Woo - hoo. You bring tghe plastic tarp, I'll bring the oil and we'll play slip & slide JM.

Nat,I'm thinkin' that we need to introduce Babee to "nekkid twister with the extra virgin olive oil"!!!!!
I've grown to appreciate completely shaven. Back in the early 80's when I first got started in this hobby, I rarely ran across ladies who were shaved, but once I did I swear I stayed harder longer.

I don't mind a landing strip as long as it's not rough. Hate going down on stuble.

And to answer one lady's question, yes, I do keep the "boys" smooth and the hair trimmed.
Do none you ladies wax? If so, how do you handle the grow out time with clients? Do you just not see clients during that time?
Do none you ladies wax? If so, how do you handle the grow out time with clients? Do you just not see clients during that time? Originally Posted by Hannabeth
I do laser...lasts about 6 months after 3 treatments. It's around $200 a session and hurts like hell....totally worth it!!

Actually, I only tend to work every other week so I guess waxing would not be an issue. I just don't like anything I have to do that often.