Ladies that are ok with older guys

Hell, I tell them I'm old n ugly in my profile and still get lucky every now n then. I lie about my age though
I ONLY see clients over 40 and the majority of my regular clients are 55+. The oldest I've seen was around 90 and he was "fit as a fiddle". LOL

Most say they don't want to feel like they are with someone their Granddaughters age. Something to be said for similar life experience. Originally Posted by alaine
Thank you Alaine, this is all J G was saying, and the word majority came up again lol. If there is any providers out there, that majority of her clients is between 20-40 please chime in so we can see just how many it will be.
Thank you Alaine, this is all J G was saying, and the word majority came up again lol. If there is any providers out there, that majority of her clients is between 20-40 please chime in so we can see just how many it will be. Originally Posted by suiram77
Thank you brother and this is all I was saying is that the business has more older men than younger men. The odds of these 55 plus men going out and picking up hot younger chics w/o spending money is slim to none which again is why I said for the 100th time that age population has no option but to pay.

These guys think I was belittling them when I wasn't in any manner. Every client I have met and I have met many have told me the vast majority of their clientele are over 50 men and some have blatantly said many of them were over weight with ED issues.
Thank you brother and this is all I was saying is that the business has more older men than younger men. The odds of these 55 plus men going out and picking up hot younger chics w/o spending money is slim to none which again is why I said for the 100th time that age population has no option but to pay.

These guys think I was belittling them when I wasn't in any manner. Every client I have met and I have met many have told me the vast majority of their clientele are over 50 men and some have blatantly said many of them were over weight with ED issues. Originally Posted by J.G Wentworth
It's a fucking fact and if someone don't like it because, I or you say the word fact then they can lick their own balls as far as I care lol, it's the damn truth. You can't do anything to the truth. What really happen here JG is wayyy to many reveal how thin skin they are and that's what sad. I wish more ppl learn how not to give a fuck about another person opinion. Arguing or debating with me will be a complete waist of your time. This is the internet a hooker board, so my ass can careless. I will type how I feel about any topic so get over it.

I bet JG no provider show up and say majority of her clients is from 20-40 lol and if she does I bet she can't prove it. If 20-40 year old clients is the majority here, I have a 12 inch Dick lmao kmsl rofl.
Every client I have met and I have met many have told me the vast majority of their clientele Originally Posted by J.G Wentworth

Hhhmmmm E.G., sounds like you are a not a trick, perhaps a hook.

And your boyfriend is backing you up on every post.
Hhhmmmm E.G., sounds like you are a not a trick, perhaps a hook.

And your boyfriend is backing you up on every post. Originally Posted by micktoz
Hahahahahahahahahahah. GET THE FUCK OVER It!!!!! Mickey
I love seeing older men!
You don't have a choice that's all is here
I doubt that you get turned away, majority of the clients on ECCIE are older men. I never heard of a No older men policy or else it would wipe out 90 percent of the ladies clients. Happy lobbying and have fun!!!! Originally Posted by J.G Wentworth
I'm in my mid-60's and the only provider in the DFW area that, at one point in time, I wanted to see but couldn't was Karlie Kox? as she wouldn't see anyone over 40 or 45. I generally stay in the 19-25 range and have actually found very, very few where the age difference was uncomfortable or a problem. Yeah I may look younger than my age and, thankfully, due genetics more than anything else, I'm the same height & weight as 40+ years ago (6'1"+, 185 lbs) but I'm still an old guy but I let everyone that's new know that. Yeah, yeah the plumbing not as reliable as it used to be but if you don't get up to bat, there's no chance to get a hit.
Hahahahahahahahahahah. GET THE FUCK OVER It!!!!! Mickey Originally Posted by suiram77
I guess E.G has a WK.
I guess E.G has a WK. Originally Posted by micktoz
You mad boo Xoxoxoxoxo lmao Get The Fuck Over It old man
This is from Charlie's attorney and estate planner.

He died at 90 last year but I wheel him around to in-calls at $200 a pop, for the ladies of course.

He had a penal implant and he's well preserved !

He still gets compliments on girt.

PM'S are welcomed !
I'm in my mid-60's and the only provider in the DFW area that, at one point in time, I wanted to see but couldn't was Karlie Kox? as she wouldn't see anyone over 40 or 45. I generally stay in the 19-25 range and have actually found very, very few where the age difference was uncomfortable or a problem. Yeah I may look younger than my age and, thankfully, due genetics more than anything else, I'm the same height & weight as 40+ years ago (6'1"+, 185 lbs) but I'm still an old guy but I let everyone that's new know that. Yeah, yeah the plumbing not as reliable as it used to be but if you don't get up to bat, there's no chance to get a hit. Originally Posted by LordoftheRim
Lord of the rim do you know what Karlie Kox reasoning for the age preference ? True story a provider ok the west coast who travels often - is a little reluctant to see older clients because she stated that she had an older man that had a mild heart attack during a session and it freak her out. She said she literally had to call paramedics.

I told her it's possible men of any age can suffer a heart attack but it fell ok deaf ears. This was nearly 6 years ago I don't know if she still feels that way. For the most part I think a provider is more willing to see an over 60 guy than a 21 year old guy for numerous obvious reasons.
Lol, he said he been in the hobby for over 20 years I would to know how much money has he spent on ass in 20 years. I'm sure it's way over 50k, Damn I just can't pull that trigger.

Mustang let's us know how much money you think you have spent in that time buddy. Originally Posted by suiram77
Lol, a lot but not nearly that much. Probably around half that
Lol, a lot but not nearly that much. Probably around half that Originally Posted by mustang91
Well 25k in over 20 years is not bad