Question about Dato

Toss! Or Get Tossed!

Mmmm! Si que Si!!
  • HUMP!
  • 01-07-2016, 11:05 PM
Wish more ladies would chime in here and tell us what they like.
In my experience, If she has an attractive starfish and is very clean back there, then I'm lookin' to lick. Maybe even spit and slobber on her rim to further sluttenize the situation.
One well known provider said she has an enema every day. I spent the next five minutes or so eating her ass, thrusting my tongue inside as far as I could. She loved it and, I must say, it was a wild experience. No chocolate or even caramel; she was as clean as a whistle and we both enjoyed it.
I bet everyone likes it...
the problem I believe is it may get a bit emotional for the ladies due to the fun in it and all the hormones triggering, some ladies can handle it and some cant...

do it to your GF/SO and she will keep herself wrapped around you
I bet everyone likes it...
the problem I believe is it may get a bit emotional for the ladies due to the fun in it and all the hormones triggering, some ladies can handle it and some cant...

do it to your GF/SO and she will keep herself wrapped around you
For those that don't understand the pleasures of anal play, check out this video. Both entertaining and informative.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kquo57uflRw

And, for you ladies that return the favor, THANKS! Done correctly, it can be quite enjoyable. That's why I am always fresh everywhere.
  • anita
  • 01-08-2016, 02:30 PM
I love it. Best way to prepare for Greek.
Personally I love it.. It feels so good.. Maybe too good lol
For those that don't understand the pleasures of anal play, check out this video. Both entertaining and informative.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kquo57uflRw

And, for you ladies that return the favor, THANKS! Done correctly, it can be quite enjoyable. That's why I am always fresh everywhere. Originally Posted by Woodford
Not even going to look at that youtube!
Yeah...no
I love it. Best way to prepare for Greek. Originally Posted by anita

I thought a bottle/tube of lube would be the best way to prepare for greek.
I would not mind if a provider, did it to me, I just have never asked them to do it.

I think it could get awkward
Or something
  • anita
  • 01-10-2016, 12:26 AM
I thought a bottle/tube of lube would be the best way to prepare for greek. Originally Posted by pyramider
That works too, but I don't really like using lube. Dato is better
Me and my girlfriend Adrienne Baptiste actually prefer this over DATY

Different women like different things...
That works too, but I don't really like using lube. Dato is better Originally Posted by anita
Once you get past the smell you got it licked.....