Provider comments about review

If a provider feels that she has been wronged she may defend herself with her side, one time, in Coed Discussions. Here is her voice. Then it is finished for both sides. Both have had their turn. No on going he said/she said.
Torito Originally Posted by Torito
The severe problem with this approach is obvious - the two threads are disconnected. Hence, a member is likely to see only one side of the debate. A search for a provider's reviews will miss the co-ed discussion and the potential client will only see the "he said" side of the story.

It would not be difficult to add a single link to the review form for the provider to use.

This topic bothers me quite a bit, because I know of three instances over the past few months where a provider was attacked with an obviously fake review, and two of those reviews remain publicly accessible. Of course, I have seen a several other disputed reviews and alerts, but in those cases I don't know the providers involved.
  • Mokoa
  • 09-25-2010, 12:25 PM
If you search all of the forums in a particular geographic area by the provider's name, you will see both threads listed in your results. Even though the threads are separate, they can still be listed together for you.