JUST FOR FUN...LET'S RE-VISIT THE LIES OF OBAMA...

So, LittleEva, are you saying that Obama did not tell those lies, or are you just spewing shit so AssupRidee, DEM, DOTY 2013&2014 will think you're smart? No one else here does. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Oh look the town clown AKA COG has entered in his typical way tries to put words in someones mouth. Sorry Curly won't work I didn't say it Babble on.
So, LittleEva, then you agree that Obama is a liar? Then why do you ridicule (look it up, it means "make fun of") those of us who point it out?
If first you don't succeed try try again. Poor Curly ....
I think the word you're searching for is Usurper. Barack the Usurper! Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Ousurper
same thing gets said about you 10 seconds after you leave an AMP Originally Posted by CJ7

Awwwwwww......Did some one forget to tip you Mimi?
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA......

That's funny!

Awwwwwww......Did some one forget to tip you Mimi? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Obviously Whiny is disturbed.
Yes, AssupRidee, DEM, DOTY 2013-2014. I find pathological liars in positions of power quite disturbing. It is also disturbing that there are people like you who will defend those liars no matter what they do.
Yes, AssupRidee, DEM, DOTY 2013-2014. I find pathological liars in positions of power quite disturbing. It is also disturbing that there are people like you who will defend those liars no matter what they do. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
They only defend democratic liars...and rapists, and molesters, and drug users, and drunks, and criminals, and the mentally ill.

Snick
I thought it was just me but I guess everyone else hears that little noise coming from Eva's head when he vapor locks. Come one everyone, he's doing his best to be normal.
I thought it was just me but I guess everyone else hears that little noise coming from Eva's head when he vapor locks. Come one everyone, he's doing his best to be normal. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

It is a wonder you haven't dislocated your shoulder patting yourself on the back.
Poor JD you just don't get it.
now we have to mention the time Obama spoke the truth..albeit in a whisper

"tell Mr. Putin, I can't tell the truth now, but after the election......"
In a 2008 speech at St. Paul, MN, Obama had this to say about himself and his nomination to be President...........

“this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.”

another lie ....last year Obama said Indiana would win the NCAA tournament.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...aa-tournament/