biden brings us all together

If Putin wants to drop Biden with one punch, show the money chain to Hunter the FBI won’t release. Originally Posted by Chase7
Putin has it all.
He unified us alright. He unified us by raising all of our taxes. Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers
Funny, my taxes haven't gone up. I'm still paying 7% sales tax in Allegheny County, my mortgage hasn't gone up, and my paycheck is the same as it was a year ago.
Funny, my taxes haven't gone up. I'm still paying 7% sales tax in Allegheny County, my mortgage hasn't gone up, and my paycheck is the same as it was a year ago. Originally Posted by yinzerpgh
You know taxes are normally raised or lowered beginning in the following tax season, so its coming...... oh wait.... the dems are considering doing taxes on a retroactive basis now
So maybe you wont have to wait
You know taxes are normally raised or lowered beginning in the following tax season, so its coming...... oh wait.... the dems are considering doing taxes on a retroactive basis now
So maybe you wont have to wait Originally Posted by chizzy
Seems like he didn’t get a raise. No surprise.
I would have respectfully and thoughtfully replied to your post until I got to the part where you are basically suggesting people complaining about these actions are nothing more than white supremacists

It was a good post but you had to throw that crap in there and ruin it Originally Posted by chizzy
I didn't see you mention anything about white farmers getting funding when minorities weren't included. Sometimes we don't like what we see in the mirror, but the mirror isn't lying. Just like you and many others on here - I just call it the way I see it.
I didn't see you mention anything about white farmers getting funding when minorities weren't included. Sometimes we don't like what we see in the mirror, but the mirror isn't lying. Just like you and many others on here - I just call it the way I see it. Originally Posted by gt1979
I look in the mirror everyday and im happy with what I see. I see someone who doesnt care what color you are and I treat everyone the same. I dont base anything on the color of skin including giving priority to ones race or another. Go label someone else based on your assumptions.

you could have easily posted something to show white farmers were given precedent over minorities in prior times if you wanted to make a point............no you chose to decide those who disagree with you are white supremists like most liberals try to do.

make a post with something to prove your point and i will be happy to debate..........come back with more racist comments and you prove it is you who should look into the mirror
I look in the mirror everyday and im happy with what I see. I see someone who doesnt care what color you are and I treat everyone the same. I dont base anything on the color of skin including giving priority to ones race or another. Go label someone else based on your assumptions.

you could have easily posted something to show white farmers were given precedent over minorities in prior times if you wanted to make a point............no you chose to decide those who disagree with you are white supremists like most liberals try to do.

make a post with something to prove your point and i will be happy to debate..........come back with more racist comments and you prove it is you who should look into the mirror Originally Posted by chizzy
It cracks me up that white people are now ashamed to be white. Who gives a fuck what color you are. I didn’t have a choice what color I am. As Madonna would say, I was born this way. Be proud of who you are as a human being, not the color of your skin you were born with. This woke bullshit has to go.