Horniest Provider

Tara, that's one of Ralph Kramden's (Jackie Gleason) classic sayings from the Honeymooners TV series years ago, before you where around! I'm sure a few others know of it, but won't admit to it? Originally Posted by hd
I will hd! Had to have been the cheapest stage/set in history.
Without a doubt, Lexy Laye is THE horniest woman I've ever met in this business or not. Chrome don't stand a chance on the trailer hitch with that gal.... Originally Posted by Hercules
AMEN!
  • hd
  • 02-04-2011, 07:47 AM
Had to have been the cheapest stage/set in history.
They're funnier now than when I first saw them, like a fine wine?
I would have to say Meryl Milf... Always on fire and ready to rock !
read my latest review
Every time I've seen Shelly Snow she acts like she has been standed on a desert island for three years!
No list would be complete without the Italian Princess...omg!
Thanks babe! Still thinkin about yesterday.... You sure know how to cure my hOrNyNess!!
Every time I've seen Shelly Snow she acts like she has been standed on a desert island for three years! Originally Posted by floridian671
I hope she hasen't been standing there for 3 years, she might be a little hungry by now. Just kidding with ya babe.
I'm always looking for a horny provider to use me, abuse me, and send me crippled hobbling out the door.
Thanks Smokeater and Crashkopf. Miss you both. New incall is just about ready. Painting about finished and loading furniture in Sunday, I hope. And yes I am hornier than ever. I am going on 4 days without any. OMG!!! I feel sorry for the first one I get a hold of. Better make sure I have a defibrillator near.
+3 on Meryl.
I am finally under you again Sinkerswim. Soon baby soon!!!!!oh hell yea!!!!!
+1 on Lexy Laye
+1 on Laura Lynn
Add Lyndsey Laye as well
After this week of ice and snow, I would think most of the ladies would be in the "horniest" category.