BB at a all time high!!!!

• L.A.
  • 11-02-2018, 04:27 PM
Based on your reviews I can't even believe people in Dallas would send you a PM. They must not have PA.
I've also determined the poor guys in Midland are desperate and must not have much of a selection.

Oh and yeah...not everybody seeks out BBFS because I don't.
8/10 PMs I receive wants bare back like is this what’s going on around here???? Or just no luck on respectful and clean gents??? Originally Posted by Thequeen8
All you can do is say no. Sometimes theres no real reason for them asking, sometimes their just harmlessly asking. Its bothersome of course, but its better to just say no or ignore it.
Op, you have the right to say no and move on. By the way you are very hot. Please post more pics.
So that explains the two "No's" and one "-" review on your first page then, probably. No judgment. You do you. Originally Posted by billdwyer18
Ouch. You cut deep there. No yes reviews since coming to big D yet. I'll give you a yes for BBFS, whadyasay there? 😬
So that explains the two "No's" and one "-" review on your first page then, probably. No judgment. You do you. Originally Posted by billdwyer18
Ouch. You cut deep there. No yes reviews since coming to big D yet. I'll give you a yes for BBFS, whadyasay there? 😬 Originally Posted by E21932
Seems like it would probably be better for her if those were actually the reasons for those poor reviews. Judging from those reviews, not offering bbfs or bbbj seems to be the least of her problems.
I’d settle for a girl who likes to kiss
Seems like it would probably be better for her if those were actually the reasons for those poor reviews. Judging from those reviews, not offering bbfs or bbbj seems to be the least of her problems. Originally Posted by TheOracle
I was not trying to imply she should offer BBFS. Not at all. Similar to how I feel about rates, I think a girl should go with what she is ok with. Her making the statement she doesn't do bbbj did make me go look at her profile, and when I saw all the "no's" I assumed that might be a cause. And even when other things might be a bit of a mess, we all know they are a bit more forgivable when the service is spot-on.
just an observation.. every anti-BBFS thread started by a Provider, has disintegrated with the tables turned on her.. for reasons of attitude, not failure to engage in BBFS. we are an open-minded group of guys here, we allow you to be what you want, and accept you for who you are.. give us the same respect, and let's all enjoy ECCIE.
  • Crock
  • 11-03-2018, 11:09 AM
OP's Bio Page
Even her "yes" reviews are pretty bad. I've seen plenty of CBJ girls that provide excellent service and have great reviews, so it's not the BB thing that's doing this.

I’d settle for a girl who likes to kiss. Originally Posted by TinMan
You win Eccie today! The only thing more important is a great set of tits. Originally Posted by DirtyOldMan
Not to be confused with a big set of fake tits.
Not too worried about the bb but am curious if you still offer the ods experience (open door shitting)?
Yes definitely alarming! Sad thing is I’m sure once people get something bad as hiv, they won’t care anymore! Then may just go do and catch anything else to pass it on without care;(. Pretty soon bbbj will have to end also unless you want your throat to fall out ! Lmao
Yes definitely alarming! Sad thing is I’m sure once people get something bad as hiv, they won’t care anymore! Then may just go do and catch anything else to pass it on without care;(. Pretty soon bbbj will have to end also unless you want your throat to fall out ! Lmao Originally Posted by Exotic_gem
So when are you going to stop giving BBBJ and CIM?
Funny thing is...when a guy makes a thread complaining about rates there will be an avalanche of comments telling the guy to stop complaining and "if you don't want to pay it just move on". The same goes for these types of threads imo. It's the clients money and they can request whatever they want. If you do not participate in said activities just say no thanks and keep it moving. It's not my thing, but just like girls are going to keep charging whatever they want, clients seeking BB are not going anywhere.
Maybe these guys and gals that are into bbfs are on truvada? If that’s the case it’s all good no?

For those that don’t know see link below..

https://www.truvada.com/?sitelink=wh...E&gclsrc=aw.ds
Actually your wrong. BB was at an all time high in 49 BC. according to fact checkers.