PS4 COD Black OPS III

I’m currently getting my ass handed to me on PUBG but I may have to look at ARK. It sounds fun.
XBOX though strongly considering a PS4 Originally Posted by DVD_Jake
Had a PS3 but swapped to an Xbox 1 the moment they began charging for online memberships.

To the OP, I haven't played since modern warfare 3 but loved Black Ops 1 more. Lately I play Halo 5 and Halo Masterchief Collection.

Love girl gamers.
Hey there.... girl gamer here... I haven't played it since modern warfare 3.. gotta get the black ops but right now.. kinda into watch dogs 2 right now but im just about over it.. nothing like a GTA tho... hands down my fave!!!!
Ya'll into destiny?? i guess for those who have ps4... "Come back over to the dark side Agent220" lol
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-14-2018, 07:48 PM
Destiny 2 is PC.
haven't tried destiny 2 yet tho... I cashed out during black friday so I have quite a few to choose from... Oh and since i'm an anime fan you know I had to get that Attack on titan... need to get the sword art online tho... but which one I don't know yet!
haven't tried destiny 2 yet tho... I cashed out during black friday so I have quite a few to choose from... Oh and since i'm an anime fan you know I had to get that Attack on titan... need to get the sword art online tho... but which one I don't know yet! Originally Posted by Sheetaboo
I love the mecha animes like Gundam and the Mafioso/tactical espionage like Ghost in the Shell and Gungrave.

Ya'll into destiny?? i guess for those who have ps4... "Come back over to the dark side Agent220" lol Originally Posted by Sheetaboo
Can't do it. Most of the gamers I see on Twitch are on the Xbox.
Bailed on the CoD series years ago. More into Battlefield and GTA now. (Still haven't gotten extras at the Vanilla Unicorn, but I'll keep trying).
  • Crock
  • 03-15-2018, 10:58 PM
I’m currently getting my ass handed to me on PUBG but I may have to look at ARK. It sounds fun. Originally Posted by Mr. Rogers
I'll have to look into ARK, too.

I end up in the top five on PUBG about half the time. The other half of the time, it seems like I get smoked in the first few minutes. Still haven't made it higher than second place. I want that chicken dinner!
I play COD WW2 on Xbox1. Currently though I am playing PUBG a lot. Winner Winner Chicken Dinner