Looking back at the Joe Horn Case Almost a Decade Later

Get LL to explain to you the right to use lethal force in the State of Texas. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Why?

I sure hope you do not own firearms. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Why?
I don't think I could kill someone for stealing from me and I have worked hard for everything I own as I am sure others have too. But I could if I was in fear for my or someone else's life.
I know Joe Horn. He is doing just fine.
Yep! If I catch you stealing from me, or anyone for that matter, I'll go "Joe Horn" on you in an instant. Back, front, side, top, bottom - I don't care. If I have the opportunity, you're thieving ass will never steal again.
Even if it costs me everything I've spent a lifetime to build and save, you're ass will be mine.
And yes, DJ, I understand and respect your stance on this issue. Originally Posted by bbkid

There was another guy in austin that felt the same way. Till he got charged with murder and sentenced to 20+ years. All of a sudden he was deeply sorry and crying like a bitch in court.
  • nu2
  • 07-02-2017, 06:49 AM
DearJohn, I never knew Joe Horn, but I often think on him because when I think of the castle doctrine, I think of Joe Horn.

Glad to hear he is doing just fine.
Ok so if someone runs out the door at a grocery store with a case of beer should you should him in the back in the parking lot?
A grocery store is not your home
A grocery store is not your home Originally Posted by tbone2u
It was a neighbor's home and they were running to the car and were shot in the back. I don't have any sympathy for the criminals. I have not lost any sleep over Horn getting off. They were thieves, but you can take that approach with anyone caught stealing.
A grocery store is not your home Originally Posted by tbone2u
Exactly...... Oh and they would never come back.... especially to the old man's home who lived next door to the place we got some nice stuff from and who can ID them. You have every right to protect your crap the way YOU want...and the rest will protect the way THEY want. My shit.... my call.
Cheers