Black Man Vs. White Man Carrying AR-15 Legally. Who says racism doesn't exist?

• DSK
  • 05-16-2015, 09:21 AM
All of the gOP supporters should be pissed at this video- now ask yourself again does American look at a Black and White man differently?

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/black...egally.319003/ Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
The police conducted themselves very admirably, showed remarkable restraint, and didn't even cuff the guy. The police have to intervene and use their judgement and spidey sense when confronting some publicity seeking idiot carrying an AR15. Some of you critics ought to walk a mile in their moccasins sometime and risk getting shot since you think you could do that better.

Any of you black guys who think it is unfair should go to an all black southern town with an all black police force and see if you can pull that stunt and end up unscathed.

More than anything this illustrates the stupidity of our 18th century gun laws from a white, agrarian society being applied to a tense, confrontational multicultural society at war with itself and not having any way to deal with all the glaring contradictions and the people "working the cut" to stir up trouble and become an angry "victim".
Your Typical Liberal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDHLCJpnjG0 Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Basically what she is saying, is she has no reason to live. She'll end it herself one day.

Jim
Who is "Napoleon Dolemite"?
The police conducted themselves very admirably, showed remarkable restraint, and didn't even cuff the guy. The police have to intervene and use their judgement and spidey sense when confronting some publicity seeking idiot carrying an AR15. Some of you critics ought to walk a mile in their moccasins sometime and risk getting shot since you think you could do that better.

Any of you black guys who think it is unfair should go to an all black southern town with an all black police force and see if you can pull that stunt and end up unscathed.

More than anything this illustrates the stupidity of our 18th century gun laws from a white, agrarian society being applied to a tense, confrontational multicultural society at war with itself and not having any way to deal with all the glaring contradictions and the people "working the cut" to stir up trouble and become an angry "victim". Originally Posted by DSK
Why don't you go get raped by group of homosexuals- you POS!!!
Why don't you go get raped by group of homosexuals- you POS!!! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
It would only be "rape," if it was not consensual.

JLIdiot, errr DSKIdiot would no doubt welcome the opportunity to play with a "group of (male) homosexuals."
IJLIdiot, errr DSKIdiot would no doubt welcome the opportunity to play with a "group of (male) homosexuals." Originally Posted by bigtex
You sound jealous! I'm sure he'll refer them to you.

... "a group of (male) homosexuals" ... posted like the true Klansman you are!
You sound jealous! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Not at all, I don't have a dog in that fight.

But I knew it would make LLIdiot jealous.

That's why I posted it!

"Carry on," Private Idiot!
Why don't you go get raped by group of homosexuals- you POS!!! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Good come back Christian.

Sorry if this is a betrayal of the 2nd Amendment brother and sisterhood, but I have absolutely no problem whatsoever with law enforcement stopping to talk to a citizen who is carrying a rifle around. Like it or not, we now live in a world where mass killings are a reality, and occur with regularity.

The police are expected to stop and question someone acting suspiciously. Its their job. Carrying a rifle down the street for no apparent reason is enough to warrant a conversation with the cops.

However, WE since you opened the door and want to make this about race, lets have a look at MSNBC's take on black men carrying rifles, shall we?

This clip never fails to crack me up:

Sorry if this is a betrayal of the 2nd Amendment brother and sisterhood, but I have absolutely no problem whatsoever with law enforcement stopping to talk to a citizen who is carrying a rifle around. Like it or not, we now live in a world where mass killings are a reality, and occur with regularity.

The police are expected to stop and question someone acting suspiciously. Its their job. Carrying a rifle down the street for no apparent reason is enough to warrant a conversation with the cops.

However, WE since you opened the door and want to make this about race, lets have a look at MSNBC's take on black men carrying rifles, shall we?

This clip never fails to crack me up:

Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
It's apparent you have an agenda against Blacks and anyone Democrat- you are supposed to be this pro-gun ultra conservative republican yet you see nothing wrong with the police drawing their weapon on someone who was was a law abiding citizen and not committing a crime. The only crime he was committing was being black in america. I hope Ben Carson, Herman Cain and other of those Uncle Tom House Negroes who view that video will know that no matter what political party you have an affiliation with - America will always so you as an inferior human being. I wouldn't be amazed if Sins of the Flesh has an NBA policy- what a disgrace!
Jesus fucking Christ WE. Is your word of the day "agenda"? Did you just learn this word and now want to use it as much as possible? Damn near every post you make starts out with "I know you have an agenda". Jesus dude get a grip on reality.
  • DSK
  • 05-16-2015, 03:21 PM
You very, very,very clearly have an agenda against me, and it shows in your sinful post.
Jesus fucking Christ WE. Is your word of the day "agenda"? Did you just learn this word and now want to use it as much as possible? Damn near every post you make starts out with "I know you have an agenda". Jesus dude get a grip on reality. Originally Posted by Budman
Budman , sorry if that word offends you, but there's a few individuals on here- yourself included who seek to assassinate my character every attempt I post. I have been very humble- I do not start fights and yet there are those who want to try and discredit me simply to have a personal agenda and vendetta against me. I have been verbally attacked and assaulted for being a supporter of Obama and most recently for being a Christian.
Budman , sorry if that word offends you, but there's a few individuals on here- yourself included who seek to assassinate my character every attempt I post. I have been very humble- I do not start fights and yet there are those who want to try and discredit me simply to have a personal agenda and vendetta against me. I have been verbally attacked and assaulted for being a supporter of Obama and most recently for being a Christian. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
You are a lying fucking cocksucker. I proved you were a liar when I posted your PM's. You have threatened me. Told me you were coming into town and would get or money one way or another. This after I proved we never had a bet and showed everyone you are a fucking liar. Nobody has an agenda against you. You think just because someone doesn't agree with you and points out why that they have an agenda. As far as your Christian faith nobody gives a fuck. You are the one that keeps throwing it out there. You are a fucking whiny little bitch.
wewei is just doing what his Democratic plantation owners taught him. Using Dog Whistle Politics to invent a new word for RACISM... "agenda"