Any Cigar Aficionado's ?

Sounds like a herf is in order. Best way to learn is to sit with others and discuss. There are good cigars in almost every price point. SC - what part of town are you in?
One thing that goes good with great pipe tobacco is a good liquor.
Buy unflavored and add the liquor to your tobacco instead.
There have been many times that I've enjoyed having a drink with a rum or whiskey and coke along with a great meat sauce made with that same liquor while smoking my pipe with liquor flavored tobacco. Originally Posted by ugotme10

I'm making Whiskey Sours with mine using Tennessee Whisky or Dickle.
HA.... try any cigar by Padron; Honduran, but grown with seeds from Cuba years ago. If you have a high $ budget, try the 64 Anniversary. They are outstanding.

Cheers

Just don't let me catch you smoking stogies with MB in lower Westheimer. Originally Posted by Sig9er
Ha! You won't as I don't go to gay bars...now an all lesbian bar invite and I'm there.
Select a well aged cigar that has been properly kept in a humidifier. Not too dry, not too moist.

Use a good cutter or punch to give yourself a good hole to draw from on the other end.

Use a cigar lighter.

Use a cigar lighter.

"Toast" the tip by holding the cigar away from you and letting the lighter lightly toast the tip; this is very brief (a second or two) and not to be confused with lighting it.

Bring it to your mouth and light it, keeping the lighter a half inch or so away from the tip. Avoid having the lighter flame make direct contact with the tip. Lightly suck in as it heats up.

Move the lighter around the tip to ensure an even light.

Allow the "coal" to burn; don't flick any portion of it off. The coal is the ball of lit tobacco that must stay hot. Reignite if necessary, but don't allow the flame to come in direct contact.

Occasional puffs and perhaps some gentle squeezing around the label end to allow the draw an easier flow.

Careful not to flick ashes too hard; you'll lose your coal.

Pour an adult beverage and invite one of our lovely ladies to provide a slow oral service while you enjoy it all. Better than any massage. Originally Posted by Zhivago52
Dam bro this shit is the fucking gospel. You definitely a pro. Thanks for sharing for real.
Sounds like a herf is in order. Best way to learn is to sit with others and discuss. There are good cigars in almost every price point. SC - what part of town are you in? Originally Posted by Hookie
I'm a man about the town. Where are the good spots?
My brother since im back home i try to stop in at Serious Cigar willowbrook but i have a Texico next to my office with a nice humidor and smoking lounge, mikes cigar shop in the woodlands, stogies and all the serious cigar locations are going to be Montecristo social club.I post when im out smokung with the boys and have Crown and Tequila!
The FIRST FRIDAY of each month THE HOUSTON PIPE CLUB has it's monthly meeting at STOGIES 6100 Westheimer. We smoke pipes, cigars and just have FUN as SMOKERS of these products. It starts at 6:00 P.M. ALL pipe and cigar people are WELCOME to attend our meeting and membership in the CLUB is FREE FREE. So, I hope to see many new folks at the Feb. 3rd meeting. We have about 50 or so members and most meetings about 20 to 30 show up.

YOU'LL COME

Judge Roy Bean
www.houstonpipeclub.com
^ Thanks
The FIRST FRIDAY of each month THE HOUSTON PIPE CLUB has it's monthly meeting at STOGIES 6100 Westheimer. We smoke pipes, cigars and just have FUN as SMOKERS of these products. It starts at 6:00 P.M. ALL pipe and cigar people are WELCOME to attend our meeting and membership in the CLUB is FREE FREE. So, I hope to see many new folks at the Feb. 3rd meeting. We have about 50 or so members and most meetings about 20 to 30 show up.

YOU'LL COME

Judge Roy Bean
www.houstonpipeclub.com Originally Posted by Judge Roy Bean
Wow!?!? That's cool. I was a BIG pipe smoker in College. I had (2) Pedersons and a few merschaums. I wonder where those things are?
The OP should just stick to his Philly Blunts.....it fits with his level of intelligence..anything more is just a waste.
^ you do know they make Tampons for that bleed you're experiencing this morning. :-)
Lolrof!
We need some ladies to attend
I know a few that do!
Z 52 lined it out about a good as can be done. If it is a good cigar when you stop puffing it stops burning. I like Mac's , Arturo Fuente' numuro uno and Monticeno numero uno. Enjoy