Review Yes or No

get over it darlin' seems plenty of guys like you. Must be doing somethin right.
Well if you can close this thread an get rid of the review or whatever you gotta do it would be great thanks.
Well if you can close this thread an get rid of the review or whatever you gotta do it would be great thanks. Originally Posted by rachel raquel
Rachel,

When posting a thread sometimes it is helpful to actually read the responses.
If the review is accurate, then there is no reason to remove it. If I had that experience I would not recommend you either. That is, if I was expecting GFE. It sounds you are not, which is fine, so long as a hobbiest knows before taking the plunge.
Pardon my dumb question.

But why do you want the review removed. The men here are trying to tell you, forget that review, and when considering you, they probably won't take much stock in that particular guys review. They look at consistently.

I understand how you feel, but if your service is good, you have nothing to worry about. :-)
Rachel, I think you are reading to much into 1 review. I looked over your past reviews and you have an excellent history. Most of us hobbiest on here do not go by just 1 review. We look over all past reviews. If there was a history of bad reviews you should be worried.But there isnt with you.

I personally would not let a review that has been changed a couple of times bother me. Some hobbiest can let the pressure of others affect there thought process.The best advice I could give you is to just keep giving consistant service to all. What most dont like are the inconsistant reviews where the service seems like it is dependant on what day it is.
No! (Change) Yes (Change ) No!

From your description, I can find only 2 changes
(3 recommendations )
Closed per OP's request