California politician advocates assassination of Obama and family

President Kennedy welcomed the media to review and critique his policies. Obama has the most closed government we have ever had. President Kennedy also believed in protecting the citizen's rights, which Obama clearly does not. President Kennedy did not advocate dictatorial powers in the Presidency. Obama has demanded same, and got it.
You make the most common of all mistakes when you presume that your plebeian opinion is somehow equal to the truth. Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
How is that different from how you perceive your own plebian opinions?

There are absolutely NO similarities between Barack Obama and JFK. None. Period. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Damn, I found something COG and i could agree upon earlier in this thread and then he posts one of the most idiotic statements imaginable.

If nothing else Obama and JFK were both U.S. Senators, who were Democratics and they were elected to be President of the United States. I have already found three similarities and I havn't even started looking yet. Period!

Geez, some guys never cease to amaze me!
You're not giving President Kennedy proper credit.

The man was in pain with back trouble, but he still had some serious game and I admire that he was discreet enough to keep it from the public view.

What man in his right mind would not want to do Marylin Monroe if he had a chance?

LOL! BT, you forgot, they were both born in the USA. Wait a sec. Forget that, never mind.
That is merely your own personal perspective with no basis in reality and I can tell you where to put your period.

You make the most common of all mistakes when you presume that your plebeian opinion is somehow equal to the truth.

President Kennedy was a charismatic leader as is President Obama.

. . . They both had a subliminal ability to inspire people and bring hope to a nation. Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Recognizing that Kennedy died before I was able to spell charismatic, I beg to differ. I see nothing charismatic, inspirational or hopeful about Mr. Obama.

That said, the murder of any person, even if he is a sitting president, is distasteful on many levels.
I am old enough to remember the Kennedy years, and as time goes by, more and more people will realize that the entire "Camelot" thing was nothing but a big Lie.
Damn, I found something COG and i could agree upon earlier in this thread and then he posts one of the most idiotic statements imaginable.

If nothing else Obama and JFK were both U.S. Senators, who were Democratics and they were elected to be President of the United States. I have already found three similarities and I havn't even started looking yet. Period!

Geez, some guys never cease to amaze me! Originally Posted by bigtex
. . . and don’t forget the instrumental role of the corrupt Chicago political machine in getting both elected to the presidency!
Has any President in the last 75 years been elected honestly? We got lucky with JFK, who after playing politics for so long, got to the White House and figured out what was going on and tried to change it.
Has any President in the last 75 years been elected honestly? We got lucky with JFK, who after playing politics for so long, got to the White House and figured out what was going on and tried to change it. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Ford? j/k

What about Carter? There's no other explanation.
Having Joe Biden as your Vice President is the best bullet proof vest you could have.
Damn.

Simply amazing.

Is it 2011...or 1811?
No surprise. Just more of the same old racist Republican shit. For those too tone deaf to hear the dog whistle stuff, they've got to trot a guy like this out every now and then.
Has any President in the last 75 years been elected honestly? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
No president will ever be elected honestly in the US with the current election system
I take time to carefully cross check my facts with the outside world and delete what is false.

I review my beliefs and change them when necessary.

Most people seem to forget that they must constantly clean out their minds as they grow old,

. . . which is why they say there is no fool like an old fool!

How is that different from how you perceive your own plebian opinions?

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy