Recognized a provider today

smile; walk by her just like another pretty lady along the street... an old ATF saw me in a resto one night.. she txt me which was fine.. I felt bad I didn't even notice she was there..
  • elk45
  • 03-15-2013, 11:56 AM
Absolutely correct!!! As many times as I have seen providers at sporting events to the premium hotels, I never once nor think twice about saying anything or even starring them down. I might get a hard on though......................lo l
Actually, Samantha, the first time a stripper ever waved to me in the parking lot of the boobie bar, it was an experience more exciting and exotic than either of these you mention. I tortured myself for weeks with the question of whether I could count this as having seen her outside the club. I won't even attempt to describe my feelings on the day that another dancer actually greeted me as she was coming out of Wal-mart (buying school supplies for her kids, as it turned out). You probably need to be a man, to know what I'm talking about. Originally Posted by roaringfork
Hehehehehehe!!!! That's funny, Roaringfork!! Maybe you were a young juvenile then?
I personally think it would be more exciting seeing a UFO, alien, ghosts or a Loch Ness monster than a male stripper (let alone going out with one). I would certainly gawk at, talk to, try to make physical contact with them. LOLOLOL!!! No offense to male strippers though that I'd choose Loch Ness before them. Hahh!!
I think DigitalB was just making a "small world" reference or post, not calling anyone out using names. I read it almost as a compliment to the lady since her appearance sounded to be nice and the fact that she ran through his mind the rest of the day... Originally Posted by bored@home
This is exactly how I meant the post.
<----- Woke up next to the Loch Ness Monster one morning in Saigon a hundred years ago.
Hehehehehehe!!!! That's funny, Roaringfork!! Maybe you were a young juvenile then?
I personally think it would be more exciting seeing a UFO, alien, ghosts or a Loch Ness monster than a male stripper (let alone going out with one). I would certainly gawk at, talk to, try to make physical contact with them. LOLOLOL!!! No offense to male strippers though that I'd choose Loch Ness before them. Hahh!! Originally Posted by samantha thom
What a second ... Do extraterrestrials have taint?
What a second ... Do extraterrestrials have taint? Originally Posted by pyramider

As of 8:30 tonight you only have 8579 taint related posts to be the top poster on eccie!

YOU CAN DO IT!
What a second ... Do extraterrestrials have taint? Originally Posted by pyramider
Don't they have to reproduce too?
As of 8:30 tonight you only have 8579 taint related posts to be the top poster on eccie!

YOU CAN DO IT! Originally Posted by TonyStark
If he wasn't so discreet he would have already clinched the Guinness Book of Records for using the word Taint more than any single living human in the world.
Then there would be the record for the most random use of the word Taint in a paragraph not related to any topic period. I was going to make fun of him for it but realized it just taint right- i understand it is a learning disability that causes him to repeat that word over and over again. He can't help it- poor thing..
LMAO Samantha T. @ UFO or Loch Ness!!!!!!!!!
Don't they have to reproduce too? Originally Posted by samantha thom

Hold on ... you are saying taint is a reproductive organ in aliens? Boy that is a difference between aliens and humans.
Then its best to STFU and allow the lady some space. Originally Posted by pyramider
+1 but in a nice way Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I'm sure Three Sides - who is rumored to have a cloaca - meant STFU in the nicest way possible.
Just looked up the word cloaca...gross...
Don't appear so damn ignorant, three sides. Since they are oral breeders, the extraterrestrial's taint is between what appears to be the mouth and the nose.

Old Dingus
Just looked up the word cloaca...gross... Originally Posted by YummyMarie
+1

Ew...