MARCH 2, 1836 - WASHINGTON, TEXAS

So that asshole fetish is still working out well for you huh ?
I figured you'd be all swollen and raw by now.
Aside from your fetish, how have you been, cherry anus ?

Seriously, I know it must be tough on you wanting to be all things to the gay, radical muslim, black, poor, but yet important. Its a helluva paradox you have woven your sad little self into.
Is your muslim doo rag holding up ok in the wind ?
Took your advice and Googled up something to your very liking sissyboy !

http://www.gayinaustintexas.com/day-...-austin-texas/ Originally Posted by rioseco
So you're finally coming out of the closet. That's great. Congrats! Seriously, you talk about homos and fags so much, I think you might be a closet queer. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Be who you are.
  • shanm
  • 03-05-2015, 06:29 PM
So you're finally coming out of the closet. That's great. Congrats! Seriously, you talk about homos and fags so much, I think you might be a closet queer. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Be who you are. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Closet?

Rio-shit-co came out of the closet years ago!
Yes! now he spends most days in the truckstop bathroom stalls around the Gruene area, blowing mexicans and panhandlers!

He originally signed up as a provider for ECCIE. That was before he realized no one here was interested in shoving his dick into his ugly mouth.

That was almost 70 years ago. Now it appears the dick sucking and lack of any attention has driven him completely looney!
Closet?

Rio-shit-co came out of the closet years ago!
Yes! now he spends most days in the truckstop bathroom stalls around the Gruene area, blowing mexicans and panhandlers!

He originally signed up as a provider for ECCIE. That was before he realized no one here was interested in shoving their dick into his *Staff Edit - JCM mouth!

That was almost 70 years ago. Now it appears the *Staff Edit - JCM has finally infected his brain and hes gone completely Looney! Originally Posted by shanm
What do you know about someone else's health condition, shamman?
  • shanm
  • 03-05-2015, 06:38 PM
What do you know about someone else's health condition, shamman? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I know you are fucking retarded dronebot Wanker!

It appears Mr. Cheney didnt program you well enough to recognize embarrassment. If he did you would have stopped using that shithole mouth of yours years ago!
... shithole mouth... Originally Posted by shanm
That'd be one of your greater talents since you're a lib-retarded bottom feeder in a cesspool, shamman.
Hey fuckstick! Quit dizzrespecting Texas independence day!
So you're finally coming out of the closet. That's great. Congrats! Seriously, yointo talk about homos and fags so much, I think you might be a closet queer. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Be who you are. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
I usually only argue with one faggot at a time but I will make exception since you stuck your big nose or nut nudger into this. It is obvious I was coaching Yssup over His obsession with bungholes. I am not into gays but I hear that you are. About 3" is the word Yssup is spreading about.
How can you be so insensitive and use those terms openly here. Most liberal/ pro-gays dont talk like that. Perhaps you and your hubby have an understanding ???

Nice talking at you alternative lifestyled Phaggot !