IF What You Say Don’t coincide with What you Do Please Don’t contact me save the bullshit for your momma Thanks

I'm with you KCFalcon and Chief! We clearly are from another generation. I have no idea what this thread is really all about and don't have the time or care to crack the "morse code" on certain posts here.
Absolutely....
Sorry I am fine wish I could delete the whole post but I gotta stand on it �� anyway someone told me that Evil follows you That’s Karma I Guess I glad I am Safe & Just going to Wish everyone the Best Hope everything goes well if or when I Get it done

Going to Not wish evil on No one and Hope they heel that hate in there heart Stay Blessed Originally Posted by staceyrenee
Stacy, You are beautiful just as you are. You don't need a butt lift.

If you are just looking to get rid of some money, take the same amount of money and go buy a stock fund in the top 500 companies on the New York Stock Exchange. Year after year it has given a very good return, plus you can have the dividends for income, or to invest in more in the same fund. Easy. Just go see Charles Schwab & Company.
I need that guy from Stargate SG-1 to translate whatever the hell she is talking about here.
I'm with you KCFalcon and Chief! We clearly are from another generation. I have no idea what this thread is really all about and don't have the time or care to crack the "morse code" on certain posts here. Originally Posted by bigkansas1

You wouldn't understand.....Good Ol boy man. 😀
You wouldn't understand.....Good Ol boy man. 😀 Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
And I have absolutely NO doubt that you do understand these posts, which goes a LONG way in explaining your rambling prose.....
I'm with you KCFalcon and Chief! We clearly are from another generation. I have no idea what this thread is really all about and don't have the time or care to crack the "morse code" on certain posts here. Originally Posted by bigkansas1
Something to do with learning punctuation and grammar in school rather then that there are 67 different genders and all white people are racist.
Something to do with learning punctuation and grammar in school rather then that there are 67 different genders and all white people are racist. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh !!! Now I understand. Thanks Gleet, I speak Klingon not whatever this is.
Something to do with learning punctuation and grammar in school rather then that there are 67 different genders and all white people are racist. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
She was not talking about all white people are racist. She was speaking on one particular person. Read for understanding. They do teach that in schools. If you was there. Or was you smoking in the boys room? Yeah go find that song on youtube.