MISSING REAGAN MUCH ???

and the shits just keep on coming!
dick breath. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
How is it you came to be so intimate with such a smell, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

and the shits just keep on coming! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's such an appropriate way for you to announce when you're posting, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, you should really adopt that as your signature!
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1055296107]How is it you came to be so intimate with such a smell, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

Sorry your lover's dick stinks In Bred (AKA) dick breath.
How is it you came to be so intimate with such a smell, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

That's such an appropriate way for you to announce when you're posting, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, you should really adopt that as your signature!
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What was this thread about? Oh yeah! It's another thread all about IBIdiot!

WOOHOO!

What else can we say about you that hasn't been said in this thread...yet?

You hijack threads more than anyone in the forum Dipshit !...............and it usually involves feces (what's up with your weird fixation on poop ?)

But since you asked the question, here is the answer:

This thread is about Obama's failure to recover our economy. It is about Obama destroying jobs in America. It is about Obama's war on working and middle class families.

In summary, it is about Obama being the worst president in modern American history - worse than Carter !

FACT JACK !

What was this thread about? Feel free to post your own graph showing Obama's economic success story, if you can Dipshit ! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
In summary, it is about Obama being the worst president in modern American history - worse than Carter !
Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I'd like to see a thread you've authored that doesn't deal with that subject, Whirlyturd.

But at least you're standing up for IBIdiots right to fuck up EVERY thread on this board by his third post in it.

Your obsession with Obama is nothing short of an unhealthy mancrush. You are unable to remotely face reality, put numbers in perspective or express any happiness about living in the greatest country on Earth. You have never participated in the political process, defended your country or worked to change what you don't like.

all you do is complain. that makes you a leech. I urge you to move to Israel with your blow buddy, JL. Unless....

No wonder people elected YOU dipshit of the year!
What was this thread about? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You hijack threads more than anyone in the forum Dipshit !...............and it usually involves feces (what's up with your weird fixation on poop ?)

But since you asked the question, here is the answer:

This thread is about Obama's failure to recover our economy. It is about Obama destroying jobs in America. It is about Obama's war on working and middle class families.

FACT JACK !

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
+1

Sorry your lover's dick stinks In Bred (AKA) dick breath. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the self professed dick lover, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; you proved it when you voted for the LBGT dick-suckers' candidate, Odumbo!
+1

You're the self professed dick lover, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; you proved it when you voted for the LBGT dick-suckers' candidate, Odumbo! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Nice try dick breath, but your feeble attempt to sidetrack the fact failed.
Nice try dick breath, but your feeble attempt to sidetrack the fact failed. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the one who failed, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, because this is fact:

You're the one who failed, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, because this is fact:

You have gone bat shit crazy In Bred your comments make no sense at all now. The white coats are coming for you.
You have gone bat shit crazy In Bred your comments make no sense at all now. The white coats are coming for you. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Go back to grade school if you cannot understand the chart, Ekim the Inbred Chimp:

Go back to grade school if you cannot understand the chart, Ekim the Inbred Chimp:

Go back to your post #22 and tell me WTF your comment to me had to do with the chart you brain dead fuck.

Well that chart is all you need then. I guess correlation and causation ARE the same after all.
Well that chart is all you need then. I guess correlation and causation ARE the same after all. Originally Posted by Submodo
All sarcasm aside, if the difference is NOT correlated to each administration's policies (pro-growth versus anti-growth), then please explain what it IS correlated with...

And while we're on the subject, here's a 2004 quote by Paul Krugman (the most liberal economist on the planet) desperately trying to discredit Reagan's stellar economic record by claiming it was NOT correlated to his policies:

“You see, rapid growth is normal when an economy is bouncing back from a deep slump.”

Yeah right, Paul... So where's the "normal" bounce-back under Odumbo???

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/06/11/opinion/11KRUG.html

Hijack completed.

You've done it again IBIdiot.

Kicking and screaming as usual.