Trump is winning the second debate.

• MrGiz
  • 10-10-2016, 02:32 AM
Is he holding on to Bengazi, until Round 3 ?
Finally exposed them? He didn't say anything new.
You're getting desperate.

And talk about finally exposed.
How about trump's tape? Do you think that's the last one? Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
I would say bring it on. Anything Trump has to say about women pales in comparison to the way Hillary Clinton disparaged, disrespected, and dismissed women back in the 90's just because they came forward about being assaulted by her husband.
I would say bring it on. Anything Trump has to say about women pales in comparison to the way Hillary Clinton disparaged, disrespected, and dismissed women back in the 90's just because they came forward about being assaulted by her husband. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Assaulted? You mean like trump admitted on tape?
Assaulted? You mean like trump admitted on tape? Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Read the quote. Never happened. Just more embellishment from the MSM and the Clinton campaign.

The Clinton assaults were real.
Read the quote. Never happened. Just more embellishment from the MSM and the Clinton campaign.

The Clinton assaults were real. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
What quote?
Never happened? Listen to the tape.

Clinton assaults were real? Where is your proof?

The proof against trump has to be listened to which you won't do.
So here.

Following is an unedited transcript of the tape in which Donald J. Trump repeatedly made vulgar comments about women. Mr. Trump was filmed talking to the television personality Billy Bush of “Access Hollywood” on the set of “Days of Our Lives,” where Mr. Trump was making a cameo appearance. They are later joined by the actress Arianne Zucker. The transcription is by Penn Bullock of The New York Times.
Donald J. Trump: You know and ...
Unknown: She used to be great. She’s still very beautiful.
Trump: I moved on her, actually. You know, she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it.
Unknown: Whoa.
Trump: I did try and fuck her. She was married.
Unknown: That’s huge news.
Trump: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping.
She wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took her out furniture —
I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.
Advertisement

Continue reading the main story
Billy Bush: Sheesh, your girl’s hot as shit. In the purple.
Trump: Whoa! Whoa!
Bush: Yes! The Donald has scored. Whoa, my man!
[Crosstalk]
Trump: Look at you, you are a pussy.
[Crosstalk]
Trump: All right, you and I will walk out.
[Silence]
Trump: Maybe it’s a different one.
Bush: It better not be the publicist. No, it’s, it’s her, it’s —
Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.
Bush: Whatever you want.
Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.
Bush: Uh, yeah, those legs, all I can see is the legs.
Trump: Oh, it looks good.
Bush: Come on shorty.
Trump: Ooh, nice legs, huh?
Bush: Oof, get out of the way, honey. Oh, that’s good legs. Go ahead.
Trump: It’s always good if you don’t fall out of the bus. Like Ford, Gerald Ford, remember?
Bush: Down below, pull the handle.
Trump: Hello, how are you? Hi!
Arianne Zucker: Hi, Mr. Trump. How are you? Pleasure to meet you.
Trump: Nice seeing you. Terrific, terrific. You know Billy Bush?
Advertisement

Bush: Hello, nice to see you. How you doing, Arianne?
Zucker: Doing very well, thank you. Are you ready to be a soap star?
Today’s Headlines

Wake up each morning to the day’s top news, analysis and opinion delivered to your inbox.
Please verify you're not a robot by clicking the box.
Invalid email address. Please re-enter.

Receive occasional updates and special offers for The New York Times's products and services.

Thank you for subscribing.

An error has occurred. Please try again later.

You are already subscribed to this email.

View all New York Times newsletters.
Trump: We’re ready, let’s go. Make me a soap star.
Bush: How about a little hug for the Donald? He just got off the bus.
Zucker: Would you like a little hug, darling?
Trump: O.K., absolutely. Melania said this was O.K.
Bush: How about a little hug for the Bushy? I just got off the bus.
Zucker: Bushy, Bushy.
Bush: Here we go. Excellent. Well, you’ve got a nice co-star here.
Zucker: Yes, absolutely.
Trump: Good. After you.
[Break in video]
Trump: Come on, Billy, don’t be shy.
Bush: Soon as a beautiful woman shows up, he just, he takes off. This always happens.
Trump: Get over here, Billy.
Zucker: I’m sorry, come here.
Bush: Let the little guy in here, come on.
Zucker: Yeah, let the little guy in. How you feel now? Better? I should actually be in the middle.
Bush: It’s hard to walk next to a guy like this.
Zucker: Here, wait, hold on.
Bush: Yeah, you get in the middle, there we go.
Trump: Good, that’s better.
Zucker: This is much better. This is —
Trump: That’s better.
Zucker: [Sighs]
Bush: Now, if you had to choose honestly between one of us. Me or the Donald?
Advertisement

Trump: I don’t know, that’s tough competition.
Zucker: That’s some pressure right there.
Bush: Seriously, if you had — if you had to take one of us as a date.
Zucker: I have to take the Fifth on that one.
Bush: Really?
Zucker: Yup — I’ll take both.
Trump: Which way?
Zucker: Make a right. Here we go. [inaudible]
Bush: Here he goes. I’m gonna leave you here.
Trump: O.K.
Bush: Give me my microphone.
Trump: O.K. Oh, you’re finished?
Bush: You’re my man, yeah.
Trump: Oh, good.
Bush: I’m gonna go do our show.
Zucker: Oh, you wanna reset? O.K
I see no evidence of any assault. Just words.
Where is your proof that an assault occurred?
I see no evidence of any assault. Just words. His own words. It's called a confession.
Where is your proof that an assault occurred? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Kissing someone without their permission is assault.

I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything

And where is your evidence of the Clinton "assaults"?
Kissing someone without their permission is assault.

I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything

And where is your evidence of the Clinton "assaults"? Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Still just words. No Action.

Evidence?
They were in the front row last night at the debate. One of them with almost a million dollars ($850,000) of Clinton's money because of her assault.

A million bucks is a lot of proof.
Still just words. No Action.

Evidence?
They were in the front row last night at the debate. One of them with almost a million dollars ($850,000) of Clinton's money because of her assault.

A million bucks is a lot of proof. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
What evidence? People in the front row?
Paula Jones law suit for Sexual Harassment (not assault) was dismissed. She never claimed he assaulted her. That's just you making shit up.
The 850000 was an out of court settlement.

Listen to your sorry ass. Trump said he kissed without permission. But that means less than accusations from 40 years ago by people with something to gain.
Try this one if you don't believe he assaulted anyone.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...?client=safari
Had to see some of that dumb shit on the news, sounded like Trump the stump thought he was running against Bill instead of Hillary. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
He is running against "The Clintons" and their entire machine.
What evidence? People in the front row?
Paula Jones law suit for Sexual Harassment (not assault) was dismissed. She never claimed he assaulted her. That's just you making shit up.
The 850000 was an out of court settlement.

Listen to your sorry ass. Trump said he kissed without permission. But that means less than accusations from 40 years ago by people with something to gain.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
So, Donald Trump brags like your sorry ass brags about sexual conquests you didn't make when you were a PFC, masterdickmuncher. You want to appear bigger and better than you are, so you puff out your chest and tell your buds made up shit, masterdickmuncher. BTW, masterdickmuncher, "settled out of court" isn't the same as "dismissed", you ignorant SOB.
Watching the news this morning on the debate coverage it looks like American politics has hit a new low.
Watching the news this morning on the debate coverage it looks like American politics has hit a new low. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're obviously watching the wrong channel.
You're obviously watching the wrong channel. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Really? LMAO the football game beat the shit out of what you were watching.