Review: a big NO for Jemma Martin

If you can't figure that out sir then you really need to spend some time learning how to use the search function.....
Dammn Seedman , I just got a visual of that. LMAO. This board is therapeutic! TFF
  • Seedy
  • 01-29-2012, 04:38 PM
Dammn Seedman , I just got a visual of that. LMAO. This board is therapeutic! TFF Originally Posted by hornfreak
I try to inject a little humor whenever posible...LMAO
Moved to more appropriate forum...... guys mind your sticky's in this forum....... she has already started a rebuttle thread, but now she can post her if she wishes...... but keep it civil please!

JaD
Didn't she retire? Just sayin'...

EDIT: Love this...

Anyone who sees me*on these dates (1/28, 1/29, & 1/30) will get $50 offer for future*repeat visits. So if you see me this weekend it will be the normal fee, but after that and if you want to come back and see me anytime in the future you will*have this discount for as long as I continue working in this hobby. It's a good deal if you think about it. Think hard!
Amazing (heh) how she knew the ROS while it was hidden.......she either has a PA account or a WK.

You know the deal........cough up the WK or the handle.......life is full of choices.....ijs.
Her thread was closed lol
This thread has run it's course as well.
Upon further discussion........ there is a bit more we can talk about here..... but it must REMAIN CIVIL AND ON TOPIC PLEASE!!! We are treading on thin ice, but this deserves further discussion.....

JaD
I have never seen her and up until this thread never really considered her as a possible session. That being said, I do not think the OP would out right lie about what transpired mainly because if she texted as much as he said, all he would need to do is download his texts and let them be made public for all to see and judge.

I would like to point out that when the OP called on Saturday and scheduled for Sunday Jemma called him back to move the apointment up to later on Sat since her monthly visitor was due to arrive on Sun. I respect her for letting the OP know this to which the "compromise process" began. OP wanted to wait 2 weeks to make sure it was over with so the session would be better, offered to pay more for the session than she charged if she would wait.. Jemma wanted to have it sooner and who is to say her period would not start 1 day early?

Fact is that neither side would agree to the other's terms but the OP has 1 ace card up his sleeve. He can try to schedule with another provider or he can wait 2 weeks then try again with Jemma. The latter has a safeguard in it since if Jemma gives him static about waiting or whatever he is free to post about the ordeal here.

Jemma, I am not slamming you but in this case I think the OP's idea of waiting would have been the best course of action. If you needed the $$$ that bad and its close to your time of the month... tell people up front about that fact and offer discounts on sessions that do not include sex (BBBJ's) or offer FBSM's .....

A provider will have to deal with her time of the month unless she gets fixed.... that being said they should develop a working business model that will accommodate that fact and see them through those days when earning potential is lower.

One of the things I have chatted about with a few providers is what I call the "ultimate session" where it is a full body massage that can include happy ending, or lead to FS.. depending on both there.. if the lady is having her period, she can still offer the FBSM with happy ending (HJ or BJ) and charge less for that.. ( FS session is say 250 an hour.. FBSM is 140 an hour) so she still can pick up a few bucks while her body does what it does.

but in this economy, it is a buyer's market..... everybody is out to get the most for their money and one of the things guys like about providers is NO DRAMA! if they want drama they would go back to their wives or girlfriends.
  • bbkid
  • 01-30-2012, 10:11 AM
Okey-dokey then, let's pick it back up at post #21:
Amazing (heh) how she knew the ROS while it was hidden.......she either has a PA account or a WK. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Jemma's reputation precedes her which gives a lot of merit to the OP's side of the story....
All providers have wk's that why the pm system is better but even that has flaws that guy or gal you think is cool.... you better watch yourself.
Huh?
If jemma does have a WK who gave her the ROS, he did not do her any favors. He, of all fucktards, should have known the kind of powder keg he was laying a match to.

If it was not a WK (and jemma has a PA handle), she got caught with her hand in the cookie jar.......she is not the first....she will not be the last.

But, that does not mean she should get away with it.

Her aggressive style has bit her on the ass.....again......and yes, this became part of this conversation when a moderator saw fit to lock her threAD.

The best part of this train wreck is that ferarri should have posted his thoughts here in coed to begin with.....she would have been able to see it and respond as she saw fit without dealing with any ROS issues.

But, he didn't.......and she didn't have the patience to wait for it to be moved.....or better yet, in his haste to play WK, some fucktard threw jemma under the bus.....it is what it is.