Judge Jeanine Pirro Thread

Been played?

Not by you, redneck.

That's Mr. redneck to you, boy.

LMAO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Does anyone else find her slightly askew right eye hot? Originally Posted by gnadfly
I'd hit that! this lady is hot and smart. Which puts her way outta Assup and timmyturd's league!

So where are any talking point rebuttals to this, Assup? all you ever post is snide, smug bullshit, at least timmytard tries to make some points. of course it's amusing to no end to picture timmytard tearing his hair out when he can't convince us all he's the smartest hooktard on ECC!

I'd hit that! this lady is hot and smart. Which puts her way outta Assup and timmyturd's league!

So where are any talking point rebuttals to this, Assup? all you ever post is snide, smug bullshit, at least timmytard tries to make some points. of course it's amusing to no end to picture timmytard tearing his hair out when he can't convince us all he's the smartest hooktard on ECC!

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Jesus Waco, you're an ignorant motherfucker.

I don't use talking pound. Timpage is not a hooktard. And you are not coherent.

I have to question if you're even of legal age.

Shoo!
Jesus Waco, you're an ignorant motherfucker.

I don't use talking pound. Timpage is not a hooktard. And you are not coherent.

I have to question if you're even of legal age.

Shoo! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
i question your sanity assup. you sure you aren't wearing your yarmulke a bit too tight? that might explain the lack of brain cells. here's a thought, why don't you and timmytard get together for a midnight swim at Barton Springs pool and suck each other's .. salamanders. you two lovetards make such a fine couple.

and since you like animals so much i've found the elusive, endangered big eared mousetard for you.

Nice cartoon, Waco.

You're a fine American. And a stellar fucking hobbyist.

I think your true colors are shining through ... Mincey boy!
by the way, assup. Obammy called. he wants his yarmulke back.
Why do you assume I'd have it, redneck? Didn't you bomb the shul in Waco?
[QUOTE=The_Waco_Kid;1053509573]I'm surprised Assup Rider and timmyturd even admit they voted for this lying asshole. That's one of the many reasons i called this asshole a N

So, you're proud of it huh? You are truly a low-life piece of shit. I bet you don't walk around town calling black people N######, do you? Get your skinny white ass whipped. But, you're brave enough to do it on the internet.

You're pathetic.
[QUOTE=timpage;1053521678]
I'm surprised Assup Rider and timmyturd even admit they voted for this lying asshole. That's one of the many reasons i called this asshole a N

So, you're proud of it huh? You are truly a low-life piece of shit. I bet you don't walk around town calling black people N######, do you? Get your skinny white ass whipped. But, you're brave enough to do it on the internet.

You're pathetic. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
i called Obammy what he is. No, for your information i don't go around calling black people the N word. because unlike Obammy, most black people in America today don't run around blaming whitey for holding them down. only Obammy, the Rev Jesse and Sharpton do that. and most black people in case you know some, and i do by the way, know that they can make a good living in this Country by doing what the rest of us do, work hard for it you libtard.

you wouldn't know me from the man on the moon. maybe i''m skinny, maybe i'm 6-4 and go 245. maybe i'm 60 years old, maybe i'm 25.

maybe i was born a poor black child ??

Why do you assume I'd have it, redneck? Didn't you bomb the shul in Waco? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
dumbfuck i've never lived in Waco, ever. it's just part of my handle you retard.
Sunday? What a Rube!

Simple Jack doesn't know what day it is! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hey, Tabnoom Rider. I dare you to steal IB's avatar...
Hey, Tabnoom Rider. I dare you to steal IB's avatar... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
LOL not likely .. that's ONE poll he doesn't want to admit he's Number 1 on, is it?

besides the gargoyle fits him best. now where's our favorite chimp at?

ah, immortalized in none other than IB's sig line!
A crowning achievement to be sure. i am .. humbled!

ANNOUNCEMENT 3: Ekim the Inbred (AKA "i'va biggen") is a "chimp off the ol' block." See @: http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1053405983&postcount=35

i'va biggen, i've given this a lot of thought, from now on, your new Delta Tau Chi name is Shimp the Chimp.

Hey, Tabnoom Rider. I dare you to steal IB's avatar... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You could fuck up a wet dream Simple Jack.

BTW -- IBidiot posted two different versions of that unofficial "reply" poll. For MONTHS and never realized that he was conflicting with himself. ,

No wonder he's your patron!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

BTW -- Waco Kid ... You're a fucking loony!
BTW -- Waco Kid ... You're a fucking loony! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
loony tunes! describes you perfectly assup.

Hey Wacko... You really shoulda told us you were on TV in the UK!