Bad Review for me?

Let miss beautiful Lexi slide on this one its not like she has a reputation for being a drama queen. Originally Posted by wildboy_214
Thanks wildboy! I was thinking. ...oopsy im never saying anything else. I just may get criticized. Thanks for the comfort! 😀
Why would you ask more verification questions after the appointment is made when you know v you will be late?
Thanks wildboy! I was thinking. ...oopsy im never saying anything else. I just may get criticized. Thanks for the comfort! 😀 Originally Posted by SexiLexiSparks
You're being criticized for basically putting an alert out on yourself. Nothing bad was posted about you. It's highly suspicious to try to get ahead of something, especially as aggressive as this, that has a reasonable explanation should it need to be brought to light. Honestly, what did you think you were alerting people of?

Now, if you're getting harassing messages from a poster and want to make others aware, then by all means pass the information on. It seems though, that this person was disgruntled at the time but got over it.
I think just letting someone know you were having car trouble is enough. If he's that big of a jerk, be glad you didn't see him.

Trying to give a heads up about a potential ncns on yourself makes it seem that you are overselling the situation. "Thou protests too much"

I believe it was mentioned, but it really is best to get your thoughts together and then post a threAD. This isn't Facebook or Twitter. Minute by minute updates about your situation just makes you a target. Just my 2 cents