NWA....

Love the piercing..
Springdale is def the place to stay. Its between all the populated cities, the hotels are easy to get to and the ones off the highway are usually pretty clean from what ive seen. As for prebooking, im just not into that. Im a spur of the moment type and it also depends on my schedule. Id hate to promise a visit with a provider then cancel once she in the area. There have been a few times ive seen a provider i prebooked with and i wasnt in the mood when i saw her. The experience is kinda ruined for me.
P.S. very beautiful smile kourtney : )
I agree... Very pretty smile
So what did you decide KK? Trying to see if I can do some schedule manipulation.. ; )
KourtneyK you are a girl I want to see bad. I just book a week in advance with a local girl and just cant cancel. I would love to see you.
You look good as usual KK Originally Posted by kidrock
Ty sweetie. It's been to long. How are u...
I couldn't make it to NWA this weekend because for one my AC in my car wasn't workin and its been in the shop for three days now getting fixed and then my son had a doctors appointment I completely forgot about. But I will be coming to NWA next weekend or the weekend after for three days for sure. I'll let u guys kno when I confirm which weekend here in a day or two. I'm sorry I didn't make it this time.