Clean up after cumming

Thanks everyone.
My lady licking me clean with the next best thing is a soft warm cloth, stroking it.
Amber's way is the best way!!
Do you want her to do a leisurely oral clean up for several minutes after ejaculation or are you too sensitive? Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
That would be my favorite by far. Nothing wrong with a little post orgasm stimulation. For non cim gals a warm wash cloth is fine. Don't like paper towels at all.
Also there are wipe warmers that warm the wipes to a comfortable temperature and I wouldn't be against purchasing one, but only if majority prefer wipes over towels. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
You could have won a warmer when Amish Gangster ran his contest...
I think Kayla won it... not sure what she had to do... an essay or something?

edit add: I'm not sure why he had an extra warmer... never thought of that at the time...

more edit -- I think I don't want to know what he was doing with a wipe warmer...
I prefer to use my mouth for clean up - I love teasing when they're sensitive, unless they tell me they're too sensitive.

I also keep extra clean washcloths from home handy incase I run out of the supply in the room.
I prefer to use my mouth for clean up - I love teasing when they're sensitive, unless they tell me they're too sensitive.

I also keep extra clean washcloths from home handy incase I run out of the supply in the room. Originally Posted by ToriStarr

definitely the best method for a girl to use her mouth after orgasm
feels the best while she keeps stroking my cock with her mouth after
don't need to worry about being sensitive it feels real good.

or a clean warm wet washcloth if not

I also keep extra clean washcloths from home handy incase I run out of the supply in the room. Originally Posted by ToriStarr
Tori is the best at this procedure and will continue as long as you can endure
  • Bluee
  • 07-25-2016, 08:07 AM
I prefer a nice oral clean up, followed by warm towel clean up.

It's hot to see the girl clean me up.
Omg oral clean would be amazing
Tori, Kayla, and Amber Does have all ALWAYS taken the extra time and effort to clean me up with their mouth and tongue. I've always appreciated this final act of kindness.
Merge with ass washing threD whew
Always use my mouth. Most guys love a girl that loves cum n makes sure to get every last drop

I always have wipes in my purse and towels when I do incall, as well.

Ding ding ding, we have a winner!!! Awesome!!
whats bout holdin ...a midget upside down by the ankles an lettin em lick ...the ol jimmie happy pole clean?

...sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet times with ...special ...folks