Beats by Dre as a hobby gift

So, I have recently acquired a set and I know I won't use them. I am thinking about giving some to a sweet lady I met in the hobby as a gift (not in exchange for services or anything). The thing is, I just met her but I think she is just awesome.

Is it too soon to get her a gift (I don't want to come off all weird and shit, but I really like her)? Are the beats by Dre headphones an appropriate gift? Have any of you ladies received such a gift? Thanks for your input ladies, I really appreciate it! 😀 Originally Posted by DarkeyKong

I gave a lady that starting to play golf a Ping putter I received as a prize. She was happy.
Audio Technica ATH‑M70x or ATH-50Mx are a good bet. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
That may be true. The Best Buy closest to me can't keep the Beats headphones on the shelf. They are very popular.
Wow that's absolutely kind of you!!

Personally, I think that'd be the sweetest thing ever. If a person did that for me I'd be really thrilled. It's definitely an appropriate gift, especially if she likes music. Originally Posted by dianaares_x
Damn, I like you girl! You're all cute and bubbly and shit. ECCIE has been missing a lot of that positivity lately. Unfortunately, continual interaction with society's underbelly will drain the fucking life out of you so quick, one would be reduced to finding happiness in other substances and material things that don't mean shit in the end.

One ends up tending to hate men and/women. Any possibilities for real relationships in the future are sabotaged by being infected with the atmospheric disease that is acquired through prolonged exposure to this site. There are some well adjusted individuals on this site too (not many). I hope to God you have a rw job and are working on things other than this.

I wouldn't wish the fate of this life being all one has on my worst enemy. If this is all you have, you are dying a long, dull, listless, meaningless existence. No one will rejoice in your living, and no one will mourn in your death.

So, stay bubbly and positive, I love to see it. If you can, get out of this life asap! Just my two cents. 😀
Get you some BOSE. With Beats, you're just paying for all the advertising Originally Posted by mrredcat43
BOSE is more guilty of that than Beats is. If you want quality use what recording studios use, AKG K240M.
Awesome gift!
I see a lot of people wearing them, but have never tried them. So I think it'd be an appreciated gift by the lady who receives them, and I'm sure she will show you her appreciation. Very gentlemanly of you. Keep up the kindness.
I'm sure she'll love them. Who knew you were such a sweetie?
I have some, and I Love them!! They woud be a really cool gift!!
That may be true. The Best Buy closest to me can't keep the Beats headphones on the shelf. They are very popular. Originally Posted by flghtr65
Boone's Farm and Night Train outsell Ch. Lafite Rothschild, but that doesn't mean it's better.