Black Woman Goes On A Racial Tirade When Pulled Over By Hispanic Deputy.

Remember Sandra Bland did the same thing when she was pulled over for a minor traffic violation by a Texas State Trooper. She committed suicide in jail using a trash bag to hang herself. Her family who left her in jail and didn't bail her out became rich because of her.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Sandra_Bland

Street have been named after her. Songs has been sung about her.

Black people are learning it's okay to not follow the law cause there is a chance they will get rich from it. All they have to do is said they were being discriminated against for their skin color.
Correct. Supposedly she's a college instructor and she's complained about the police before.

At the end of the vid, the officer gives her the ticket and she throws it to the other side of her car. She was expecting a check. Maybe that's how she got the Benz in the first place.
That's in part to maxie pad waters
Do you suppose that the California school district she teaches in would have the balls to fire her? .....
No. She's hoping they do. Remember the Asian woman who was using her teachership as some type of protest forum? The PTA complained about her but nothing was done. She arranged for her students to protest, got them out of school, blah blah blah until two years later they finally had enough.

She'll then sue.

I'm surprised she hasn't been doxxed. Not really. She's one of them. Pool's closed.

Now I'm reading some CA community college tweeted that she hadn't worked there for 3 years.
Do you suppose that the California school district she teaches in would have the balls to fire her? ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
It takes too long. Cali will run out of money before it happens.
I honestly don't feel like I'm superior to all other races.
I honestly don't feel like I'm superior to all other races. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
You aint superior to anyone, LOL