No Christmas Ho Ho Hoes???

might be time to give up the hobby. ��
They lost a lot guys when they dropped the 7 day member. Then they raised the 30 day membership and lost more. They'll lose more with this. Seems to be a stagnant group of Pittsburgh 7's on there now along with girls pushing their OF pages. Time will tell. Originally Posted by Spazzer37golf
I do agree, however they must be getting the fee or else they wouldn't do it. Same goes with the girls posting 'platonic' profiles, someone must be paying it or else they wouldn't get away with it.
Several times throughout 2021 they offered a "25% membership discount" which is reasonable (I use that term loosely). I got suckered into it once and that's where I discovered the scam these girls are playing. hundreds of dollars to meet for coffee? Cashapp pre-pays and such? Fuck all of that.
How much do they have to charge before Tolstoy is the only guy left on the app?
Yeah, the games have increased tenfold. There are still nuggets there to be found. I just haven't found the time lately to do the work. When college is back in session it'll pick up again until summer.
might be time to give up the hobby. �� Originally Posted by Wildman15601
Way ahead of you there. I’m done.
This is when it pays to be Amish, I can just take another rumspringa
How much do they have to charge before Tolstoy is the only guy left on the app? Originally Posted by bkfantasy
can't pay for a subscription by word count
How much do they have to charge before Tolstoy is the only guy left on the app? Originally Posted by bkfantasy
Now that was funny.