An interesting body scale.

Good stuff. 2-14 is my preferences. But the face has to be cute.
It doesn't really work like that though. The cup size means nothing without the band size. A 38DD is a lot larger than a 32DD. Originally Posted by Lauren Mayfair
Huh ... ? I'll suffer that difference, ...

.... it's the difference between a 34A in reality and 34C as "reviewed" which "puzzles" me. Just like someone 5'8" at 150 is not "petite"!

Cup size is the difference. Here are some "32E's"!!!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1105228

Now think "A's"~!
  • Bugei
  • 07-06-2014, 05:17 PM
When I posted this I was more interested in the visuals than the labels. Labels will always be subjective. The chart is not my own,nor are the labels attached. I just thought the concept of having a descriptive visual baseline was interesting.

Personally, my tastes range widely, and given the personality of the woman involved I can honestly say I could readily find any of 1-19 to be very sexy. And 20-21 could be attractive without necessarily arousing my interest sexually.

To each their own. If something in the original post offended someone, I apologize. If you can't accept that apology, fuck off.
At least numbers 15-21 serve fried chicken during their sessions.
At least numbers 15-21 serve fried chicken during their sessions. Originally Posted by Prime Time
Lol I would take 4 and 8-11 🍌
whether you think the captions are a bit off or not, that would be a very useful scale to compare chicks in a review. should make it a sticky.
Here are mine:

3, 4, 5(with ass), 8, 9, 10, 13, 17(with ass)
Know what my preference is?

If she can look at my fat Chewbacca body for more than 10 seconds without vomiting, I'll take her.
Here are mine:

3, 4, 5(with ass), 8, 9, 10, 13, 17(with ass) Originally Posted by kerwil62
Basically ker....anything (with ass)?..LMFAO....I'm with ya dude
SNL is all about ...9, 10, 11, 12, & 13...
My preference is #2-7, 11, and 14 but I'm not rigid, I find many women attractive depending upon other factors like facial beauty and how they carry themselves.

Interesting chart and I agree, who cares about the labels it's a good visual representation of different body shapes.
Fuck, I love this scale! I have always wished someone would come up with a scale. I wish they would incorporate this scale into every review. At least with a visual, some men could actually use the picture that best illustrates the providers body? I'm almost convinced it would be more accurate than a written description? Over the years, I have read medium build, only to see a provider that actually had a large gut that drooped down and hung over their waistband. In my shallow little world, that is a BBW all day long. I know this will never happen, but I sure wish they would somehow incorporate this scale into ever review!
For the record, I pass on anything after numebr 14.
Just because a person is thinner than you prefer does not mean they are anorexic. Many people without eating disorders are quite thin. #1 looks too young to be on this site. A lot of teenage girls are very thin before filling out later in life.

#2 just looks hot. Originally Posted by BFCjosh

Hell, number one is Asian, she is probably 35.
I could probably find myself to anyone from 2 to 17.