Plain Jane or Dripping Diamonds

There is a difference between "Trashy" and "Elegant". A garter belt, stockings, a lacy bra and a tasteful pair of heels can be VERY "elegant". Of course the woman wearing those items dictates the differentiation as well.
Give me this persona, subtle make-up, a nice hair-do, a glass of champagne, a little smile, a fun toast...I'll be a happy man!
Cheers!
For me, I love a simple t-shirt and jeans or just a t shirt. I like the ladies to be without make up too, or very little. I love the natty look.
I am all about the fantasy, I love it when a gentleman has requests, and I love to be dolled up to make his expierience more enjoyable and also I feel so much sexier if I know I am meetiing his expectations.
I like them in nothing !!!
  • Aflac
  • 12-07-2010, 03:58 PM
Alecia - Laced corsets? Mmmmm.

I am all about the fantasy, I love it when a gentleman has requests, and I love to be dolled up to make his expierience more enjoyable and also I feel so much sexier if I know I am meetiing his expectations. Originally Posted by stilettokitty
Then you should feel very sexy.
Depends on the mood. If its been a long hard day, I say Jeans and T shirt. If I'm in the mood to play and tease then the full consumes and jewelry are perfect. Dress for the occasion I guess.
Thought I'd provide a few illustrations of what I mean by "sexy, casual."

Show up wearing something like the above and we're off to a great start!
I like them in nothing !!! Originally Posted by piquant2009
I got that nothing!
Nothing wrong at all with the pics that Shackleton posted. I like them all. Here's something that close to my ideal: