Is "Junior" From Latin Relaxation sSill Managing Anything in The Hobby?

Junior and hie girls were fantastic . Daisy , Bianca and Kassandra Originally Posted by ampmaker

Don't forget the Wildcat Maria.
No doubt that he was the nicest manager of them all and his girls provided top notch service. He ran things very well and he found and trained some great girls. He treated them well and expected a lot.

I have been out of the hobbby for a long time and was thinking that all of the old horn dogs would be long gone by now. I go all the way back to ASPD days and the email group.

It's great to remember the great early days. We didn't realize just how lucky we were.

Do you guys also remember the sex therapist and her group? They had a doctor sponsoring them and then they all got in trouble and nothing like that has happened since.
Don't forget the Wildcat Maria. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Wildcat Maria and Bianca! I wonder what they are upto these days. Good times.
"WildCat Maria" and the quarter on top of the door .......
Hahaha !!!
  • opus
  • 10-04-2021, 02:10 PM
or Dolores
2000 snatch huh?
Codaleeza Rice, you fucks are olde!!
Second that!!!! Especially Daisy. That would have gone back to about 2006 right?
Omg I wanted to see Daisy so bad back then, but I wasn't making any where the kind of money I am now. Yeah, that broke. Didn't she need some braces, but otherwise cute as a button?
Dolores was so hot. Would do anything. Kind of that young Salma Hyack thing going for her.
I remember the sex therapist. That was some fun shit. I believe I saw her once right by the hotel on 59 and Kirby then another time at another office building off of 610. She was beautiful and definitely a great time. I think last time I had a double with her and another female. Those days will never be replicated. Hobbying was so simple back then. Just get horny and go see a lady. Didn't have to go through all of the shenanigans we go through now.
My favorite escape lady was Diamond. That Hispanic lady was just super sexy and hot. I wish I could find her again for old times sake. I also wish I could find Cinnamon who had that spa right by where Buckswild is lol.
Kassandra was great. A short 100 lb. girl.

There was a time when you'd start with a blowjob and then put on the cover for cfs and she'd automatically insert you in her backdoor!

Anybody got in picks or any of these girls?
Damn I even feel old. :-( Escapes 1-5 was a blur now. Sarah broke me into the hobby. Damn that girl was fun!
Not encounter(s), moved
Dang. How many Manag-imps do you guys know? LOL

I personally miss the original 5806.