Spa Raided

Election year antics to please and make voters think something is being done. This impresses the small town mentality in Lockport.

Another reason to play in Canada where it cost less to hobby and this BS doesn't exist. Originally Posted by kosti
No politician in the Town of Lockport has enough juice to get the FBI on the phone.

If the feds were involved it was a trafficking or taxes thing most likely.
And people wonder why I don't indulge in any P4P anywhere in the US. Originally Posted by plezrpain
it be doubtful peoples wonder bouts ya at all

...buts other countries done ...make arrests fer human ...traffickin too
No politician in the Town of Lockport has enough juice to get the FBI on the phone.

If the feds were involved it was a trafficking or taxes thing most likely. Originally Posted by josh_allen_716
Actually, according to the complaint filed, the Niagara County Sheriff initiated the whole investigation.
Actually, according to the complaint filed, the Niagara County Sheriff initiated the whole investigation. Originally Posted by plezrpain
Which doesn't invalidate what I said, that no politician in Lockport was getting the FBI on the phone.

NCSO informed the FBI as is standard practice for these investigations.
Which doesn't invalidate what I said, that no politician in Lockport was getting the FBI on the phone.

NCSO informed the FBI as is standard practice for these investigations. Originally Posted by josh_allen_716
can you at least get to the stupid bowl this year?
There were a couple of gents stopped and interviewed leaving the establishment. They must not be active here?
If it's the fbi they are likely trying to make a trafficking case, and it's probably BS. When Patriots owner Robert Kraft was first charged for visiting a massage parlor, they did the usual song and dance about how it was trafficking, But this time someone had the resources to fight back. The trafficking was only in someone's imagination, and eventually the charges were dropped because they went too far with hidden devices and no prior notifications. This goes on all the time, only this one time they charged a multi-billionaire and he the legal resources to make them look foolish.
In Erie County Poloncarz uses the FBI as his obedient lap dogs, due to his long term love affair with the Hochul's, one of whom was the federal attorney.
What could actually happen to a guy if he was there during a raid. Originally Posted by pillowlips

nothing as long as you don't tell on yourself...(make incriminating admissions)
so the jimmie feds wills ...believe yer ...cock just happened ta falls ...inta the trafficked asians funnel whens ...they break downs the ...door?
Try to follow along. I know it's hard to do. The topic was being pulled over
Lol
so the jimmie feds wills ...believe yer ...cock just happened ta falls ...inta the trafficked asians funnel whens ...they break downs the ...door? Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Plastic Fuck,

Your shtick is getting old. Same tired, redundant bull shit.

I grow tired of you.

Now point me Mr. Mod instead of getting rid of this troll under the ECCIE bridge who adds not a thing worthwhile to this forum.
Plastic Fuck,

Your shtick is getting old. Same tired, redundant bull shit.

I grow tired of you.

Now point me Mr. Mod instead of getting rid of this troll under the ECCIE bridge who adds not a thing worthwhile to this forum.
Originally Posted by The Drummer

Agreed.

elg…….
Someone a while back told me about the ignore feature. Boy has it helped weed out the worthless bullshit. Now if we could just stop the people replying with quote to the worthless bullshit I wouldn't ever have to see it.