Indys new site

Love your avatar! Originally Posted by bambino
Oh come on Bart Simpson avatars are so 1990s
The CWSC seems to be pretty full of herself!

http://www.indys.com/forum/viewtopic...47649#p2247649
Oh come on Bart Simpson avatars are so 1990s Originally Posted by not2badhowbouturself7
I think Lauryn was telling folks like you can kiss her ass!!!!
Um, thanks for understanding the pretty straightforward avatar Bam. I was sure some folks wouldn't get that......lol, I guess Bart mooning people isn't "innovated" for those with such "innovative" tastes.
There ya go buddy, how's that avatar....better?
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...errerid=272062
Ok i just got caught up why everyone is so pissy
The sex industry is a cash business and is corrupt of course from top to bottom . Got to take those losses if you want to make a living under the table (pun intended)
The sex industry is a cash business and is corrupt of course from top to bottom . Got to take those losses if you want to make a living under the table (pun intended) Originally Posted by not2badhowbouturself7

Ah, yes. I remember that thread as if the last post on it was yesterday. Oh, the last post on it was yesterday.

I don't recall anyone mentioning a loss of anything on that thread. Maybe, I'm missing something?
Ah, yes. I remember that thread as if the last post on it was yesterday. Oh, the last post on it was yesterday.

I don't recall anyone mentioning a loss of anything on that thread. Maybe, I'm missing something? Originally Posted by Lauryn.Just Lauryn
I like your new avatar better. It’s so “fuck you”!!!
I like your new avatar better. It’s so “fuck you”!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Thanks! I wanted less attention on Bart and more emphasis on the action.

BTW...is it more 2019?
I feel like kiss my ass and F@!$ you is always current. Lol

I don't recall anyone mentioning a loss of anything on that thread. Maybe, I'm missing something? Originally Posted by Lauryn.Just Lauryn
Regarding the shut down ,...
Heard some providers lost money and then got banned . I even got conned into purchasing indys Bucks to upgrade but after I paid I found out eligibility status was relative. I never receive messages on the site and haven’t seen an indys girl since Riley I believe. I don’t kno what goes on behind the indys scenes and I don’t want to. I just saw the newer user friendly site and thought it was in the right direction. having two boards available ( one more solid than the other of course at your disposal .I really didn’t know why this provider was questioning my ethics after I started the thread I guess she was affected but this Shutdown etc?
Regarding the shut down ,...
Heard some providers lost money and then got banned . I even got conned into purchasing indys Bucks to upgrade but after I paid I found out eligibility status was relative. I never receive messages on the site and haven’t seen an indys girl since Riley I believe. I don’t kno what goes on behind the indys scenes and I don’t want to. I just saw the newer user friendly site and thought it was in the right direction. having two boards available ( one more solid than the other of course at your disposal .I really didn’t know why this provider was questioning my ethics after I started the thread I guess she was affected but this Shutdown etc? Originally Posted by not2badhowbouturself7

I get that, for sure.

Thank you for clarifying that. That blows that you paid for the indy bucks and then found that it was a waste and irrelevant. It blows, but not surprised. A hobbyist forked over 500 literally 2 days before the shutdown and never recieved his silvermine status or even green status. They didn't want to give it back and he got banned when the site came back after the 2nd shutdown.

There are many things I wish I can "un-know", but out of respect for other people involved I won't speak of it. I was bummed and it was a hard decision to delete my account, but I honestly with all of my heart wanted to distance myself from any type of drama with that whole thing. For me, as a provider, I just can't deal with that shit. I swear on everything that I just had a crappy feeling I couldn't shake when it came back online the first time and the second time....forget about it.

As for the post that questioned your ethics.....holy shit. I agree that post was over the freaking top. Like if someone was on an airplane repeating that over and over like that, the air marshals would throw a butterfly net over that.
The sex industry is a cash business and is corrupt of course from top to bottom . Got to take those losses if you want to make a living under the table (pun intended) Originally Posted by not2badhowbouturself7
Complete bullshit. This attitude allows abuse.

Sex work is not dangerous....VIOLENT MEN WHO ABUSE SEX WORKERS ARE DANGEROUS.

If you look the other way now that you know abuse is there...then you do not get to call yourself a good guy. Period. That place is toxic. Abuse after abuse. Extortion, careers ruined...and not just providers. Hobbyists too.

Good guys encourage joining Twitter and/or here. They educate themselves and treat companions with respect. They worry about their safety...why? Cause why would you wanna stick your dick in someone when you don't care if they feel safe or not?

Here's a good read about fighting for decrim and ending abuse. When y'all indys lovers get pi's dick outta your mouth...maybe you'll see what's really happening in the burgh.

Coffee w a Cop - zone 4

None of this is intended for any one person. It's a general, now you know of the abuse at indys...so why ya gonna support that? Nope. Not today.
When did ECCIE become a hostile discussion group? Take it easy lady I’m not for you or against you .
When did ECCIE become a hostile discussion group? Take it easy lady I’m not for you or against you . Originally Posted by not2badhowbouturself7

The weather, maybe?
When did ECCIE become a hostile discussion group? Take it easy lady I’m not for you or against you . Originally Posted by not2badhowbouturself7
Some of us aren't like you who "could care less".

Until you stand up against the abuse, don't tell the ones who are calling it out to take it easy. NO. I shouldn't have to say don't abuse sex workers, but I do because many of you don't care enough about our safety and well being.