Where are the hot young Dallas providers?

Have you checked out Maria Perez? She's new, has a couple reviews, and is absolutely en fuego. I hope to see her very soon.
Thanks for all the input, keep them coming. I'll be check them all out. I thought I was the only one who prefers young hot spinners. LOL

Found this one sxyjade101 on today's Featured ECCIE ShowCases
  • Magen
  • 11-30-2010, 02:10 PM
Im still around as well.... just tring to stay UTR and CPI finally untied me from his bed so i could come post! lol!
  • jafun
  • 11-30-2010, 04:16 PM
Katie Foxx, Bianca Rose....
Whatever happen to all the hot, <25 providers in Dallas? Originally Posted by ahddallas
Seriously? You must not be looking very hard. There is a plethora of them in these here parts.
no love for brookie..... lol good luck finding what your looking for
Lest we forget our Beautiful Mature Ladies as well!
Cheers!
Saw Melissa Lane a couple of months ago. Smokin' hot!
They're in Houston
I'm 25 and Ill be in Dallas in 2 weeks ...
Seriously? You must not be looking very hard. There is a plethora of them in these here parts. Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan

Well, since I started this post a month ago, they seem to have come back to Dallas. I have found a few as well.

Marabella, (214) 254-0780
Ashley2010, (214)259-6447
amy 2147848695
Safire 214-245-7296
Sweet Kendall, 214-524-8042
Im still around as well.... just tring to stay UTR and CPI finally untied me from his bed so i could come post! lol! Originally Posted by Magen
Magen, r u back in Dallas or r u still in Austin?
  • Magen
  • 12-01-2010, 01:19 AM
im back in dallas honey. Home Sweet Home!
I hear Brooke Cumsalot is a pretty good squeeze in that age group.. She's on my list to see!!
Im 21 & a spinner! A wonderful person! & Always FUN!!!

Please do not bump threads over 30 days old.

Torito