Google Voice now with MMS

• NYr
  • 01-28-2017, 05:00 PM
IOS version works well.

Only concern is to send, you need to grant the app access to your albums. I distrust Google and have it disabled until I want to send something.
I think you could always do those things with Android Google voice app, but not with iPhone... its nice that iPhone now has those features as well though.
Lol. I just realized that when someone sent me one pic just now. Pretty awesome and long overdue.
  • BLM69
  • 02-02-2017, 03:38 PM
I have a GV as a business line that rings all my phones and love the new pic feature, it took me a bit to figure out the Do Not Disturb feature since it was removed with the new update.
Yes and it's so helpful. Now I don't have to go check my email to see pictures!
I'm not getting pictures in my email anymore, which is upsetting because I haven't gotten the updated all yet. ( waiting to go somewhere with wifi so it doesn't eat my data)

Someone is sending me pics but I have no idea how to retrieve them now.
  • BLM69
  • 02-03-2017, 05:59 PM
I'm not getting pictures in my email anymore, which is upsetting because I haven't gotten the updated all yet. ( waiting to go somewhere with wifi so it doesn't eat my data)

Someone is sending me pics but I have no idea how to retrieve them now. Originally Posted by honeydavis
Update the app, it shouldn't eat up too much data
Update the app, it shouldn't eat up too much data Originally Posted by BLM69
No option to update.
Just noticed their web version has updated and now includes the option to send pictures!
Ugh, the "Do No Disturb" feature can be turned on and off on the web site but not in the phone app. That makes it a pain in the ass to use.
  • BLM69
  • 02-19-2017, 12:11 PM
Ugh, the "Do No Disturb" feature can be turned on and off on the web site but not in the phone app. That makes it a pain in the ass to use. Originally Posted by oldmarine
It's under settings under call forwarding and even has the same option for text messages, it took me a while to learn it but it's a little better than the old version with the mms advantage.
It's under settings under call forwarding and even has the same option for text messages, it took me a while to learn it but it's a little better than the old version with the mms advantage. Originally Posted by BLM69
I must be dense because I can't find it. I am using the Android app.
  • BLM69
  • 02-19-2017, 01:39 PM
I must be dense because I can't find it. I am using the Android app. Originally Posted by oldmarine
Left top in app is settings the four lines looking symbol/ Go to "Calls"/Go to "Forward calls to linked numbers" then check to receive calls or uncheck for DNS. Where do I send my bill to for the tech help?
Left top in app is settings the four lines looking symbol/ Go to "Calls"/Go to "Forward calls to linked numbers" then check to receive calls or uncheck for DNS. Where do I send my bill to for the tech help? Originally Posted by BLM69
See, I told you I was dense. I was looking for a "Do Not Disturb" check box. Thank you for your help. BTW, for messages, the "Forward messages to linked numbers" is not checked but I still get my messages with a notification sound so there is no "Do not disturb" setting for messages.
  • BLM69
  • 02-20-2017, 01:32 PM
See, I told you I was dense. I was looking for a "Do Not Disturb" check box. Thank you for your help. BTW, for messages, the "Forward messages to linked numbers" is not checked but I still get my messages with a notification sound so there is no "Do not disturb" setting for messages. Originally Posted by oldmarine
Shut the damm phone off then lol, create a second GV number for non-hobby things like online sales or CL dealings and log into it when you don't want hobby messages or calls to come through or just log out of GV

I don't use the app for hobby duties, just work, I log in through the phone browser in private mode when my cock gets hard for some fun time.