Taxes are due

Here's something from my Twitter timeline that might be of interest:
https://www.loladavina.com/single-po...Pay-Your-Taxes
Whatever. If your business was successfull you wouldn't be selling ass.
So you claim your hookin money under your business income.unlikely Originally Posted by Kickrocks
But selling ass is fun!
Great point Nuglet. I have always wanted to know what percentage of dudes that hobby are lazy fat asses with no game. 75%?
I always pay the govt what is owed. THe IRS doesn't care what you do as long as you pay. Think about all the great criminals in history that got caught because of tax evasion.
I am UP for a 104.0 special ... PM me !!!
But selling ass is fun! Originally Posted by lizshue81

For now...
I always pay the govt what is owed. THe IRS doesn't care what you do as long as you pay. Think about all the great criminals in history that got caught because of tax evasion. Originally Posted by Victoria Columbari
Wait what? When you fill out your forn and put your employer what do you put? You know a 1040ez isnt what you are right? So if you put drug dealer the irs wont care?
I also clean houses so all of my income is filed through that. I am very honest about income...i don't mess with the IRS. Yes, you could put drug dealer down and the IRS wouldn't care; that isn't to say they wouldn't report you to the DEA. LOL.
Last night, as a favor, I prepared the federal tax return for a provider friend of mine. We used Form 1040 Schedule C. It took a long time; going through boxes of receipts for condoms and baby wipes.
For now... Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Yep and if it stops being fun I'll stop doing it...
Yep and if it stops being fun I'll stop doing it... Originally Posted by lizshue81

And look back with shame and regret?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
says the guy with 1 month track record. lol
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
says the guy with 1 month track record. lol Originally Posted by nuglet

Yup!
I always assumed that those who say they pay their taxes have RW jobs, and therefore pay taxes (not to mention property taxes).
I don't have a real job but I pay income tax as well as my outragiously expensive property tax on my hipster home in the Bouldin Creek neighborhood. Perla's anyone? Very delicious!