to cum or not to cum .....

NO fakin allowed in my playtimes! js...lol
  • Chmee
  • 04-03-2019, 11:29 AM
this is a fantasy world, but hobbyists who are kind at heart will take a little extra effort to make their partner enjoy the experience. maybe not all the way to orgasm, every time, but a provider should never feel like she's nothing more than just an anonymous plaything for the hobbyist.
yup! Its a pet peive of mine, all my visitors have an awesome time and prefer you to cum atleast once.
I have always been that way.

I think I had a guy fake the 2nd round on me for the first time though.. So. my question, have any of you guys ever faked it?
Perhaps to spare the girls feeling or any other reason..
Just wondering.. its too early and the conversations on the site are getting boring guys!
melannie, yep i've faked it before - in RW and hobby world. mainly to end a slightly uncomfortable hookup or encounter.

"prefer you to cum" - meaning YOU cum?
Definitely have faked it a few times in life just to be done w/ a lackluster experience. Lol.
So. my question, have any of you guys ever faked it? Originally Posted by melannie_star
Ab-So-Fucking-Lutely NOT. I tend to blow much too quickly, so zero/no reason to fake it.

OTOH - I have had a few sessions where I didn't cum. To me, it was completely amazing to last and last throughout our time together, and things just came to a natural end. I'm so used to going too fast (which is partly why I spend so much time and effort giving DATY), it's a Christmas Miracle to last a long time. I can't explain why or what causes this, but it's occurred a few times.