Descendants of slaveholders

Reuters didn't say that they were intimately tied to the institution of slavery. That was you who falsely said that. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
WRONG. That was only Reuters.

There was nothing false about what I repeated
Oh my, what are those who falsely cry racism all the time going to say about this information

Reuters investigation finds that Senile Biden and every living former US president, with the exception of Donald Trump, are direct descendants of slaveholders.

Yep - that is right - Senile Biden, Jimmy Carter, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama are direct descendants of slaveholders

The one living President who is NOT - Donald Trump Originally Posted by berryberry
And you say the rest of us have Donald (orange turd) Trump on the brain!
Assuming this is correct, it doesn’t matter one bit.
Assuming this is correct, it doesn’t matter one bit. Originally Posted by Charley3
Why are you questioning Reuter's investigation? It was their investigation, findings and story, not mine

And I don't try to turn nearly every thread into something about Trump like you and the leftists do. This was a thread about how Reuters examination revealed how intimately tied America remains to the institution of slavery, including all of the past living Presidents, save one - Donald Trump

It really must pain you and the leftists to see this
Berry, if I'm off topic, then this is way off topic, but he agrees with a lot of the angry rants you post, so you won't cry about him being off topic. You've probably weaponized the RTM. Racism was mentioned in the OP. Whatever payoff Jacuzzme is going on about was not mentioned in the OP, or even alluded to. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
So what? It’s tangential, conversations naturally flow that way.
WRONG. That was only Reuters.

There was nothing false about what I repeated Originally Posted by berryberry
Here's the Reuters article. It does not say that they are intimately tied to the institution of slavery. Maybe whatever nut job you quoted said that, but Reuters did not.

https://www.reuters.com/investigates...ery-lawmakers/
Assuming this is correct, it doesn’t matter one bit. Originally Posted by Charley3
Exactly. It's completely meaningless.
So what? It’s tangential, conversations naturally flow that way. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
I agree, but berry want's to falsely cry about me making a thread hijack, when what I talked about was specifically mentioned in the OP. Concerning what you said, if berry want's to hold people accountable for what their great great great grandfather did, maybe he's advocating that a portion of the MAGA cult who are descendants of slave owners are responsible for slavery.
Here's the Reuters article. It does not say that they are intimately tied to the institution of slavery. Maybe whatever nut job you quoted said that, but Reuters did not.

https://www.reuters.com/investigates...ery-lawmakers/ Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
You may fool your ill informed leftists with your misinformation but that is utterly false. Exact quotes from the article:

The Reuters examination reveals how intimately tied America remains to the institution of slavery, including through the “people who make the laws that govern our country,”

President Joe Biden and every living former U.S. president – except Donald Trump – are direct descendants of slaveholders: Jimmy Carter, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton and – through his white mother’s side – Barack Obama.
You may fool your ill informed leftists with your misinformation but that is utterly false. Exact quotes from the article:

The Reuters examination reveals how intimately tied America remains to the institution of slavery, including through the “people who make the laws that govern our country,”

President Joe Biden and every living former U.S. president – except Donald Trump – are direct descendants of slaveholders: Jimmy Carter, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton and – through his white mother’s side – Barack Obama. Originally Posted by berryberry
That's a description of the article. The article itself did not say that they were intimately tied. The whole article is in the link I provided. Do you think that somehow proves that Donald Trump is not racist?
That's a description of the article. The article itself did not say that they were intimately tied. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Those are EXACT quotes from the article. Your misinformation was exposed and now you are trying to pretend otherwise. That is sad. Just admit you were wrong and purposely posted false information
That's a description of the article. The article itself did not say that they were intimately tied. The whole article is in the link I provided. Do you think that somehow proves that Donald Trump is not racist? Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh

can you prove trump is racist?

can you prove obama isn't racist?
Those are EXACT quotes from the article. Your misinformation was exposed and now you are trying to pretend otherwise. That is sad. Just admit you were wrong and purposely posted false information Originally Posted by berryberry
Which paragraph? I won't hold my breath. If it was from the article, it would say "this examination."
can you prove trump is racist? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
To a reasonable person, of course, and I already have. You're welcome to read my post which detailed a few of the reasons, including when he paid a big court settlement due to his racism. Unreasonable MAGA cult types will of course say that he's not racist.

can you prove obama isn't racist? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
LOL That's not really how it works. I've seen no reason so suspect that Obama is racist, but if you have some reasons, maybe you can make a thread about it, and I'll be sure to check them out. If they're valid reasons, then I will say that he was. If they're not valid reasons, I'll easily refute them. Did Obama ever pay a big court settlement due to him committing racial discrimination?
Which paragraph? I won't hold my breath. If it was from the article, it would say "this examination." Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Try reading the article

Those are cut and pasted directly from the article

Why are you unwilling to be man enough to admit you were wrong and that you falsely accused me of making something up?
Try reading the article

Those are cut and pasted directly from the article

Why can't you be a man and admit you were wrong and falsely accused me of making something up? Originally Posted by berryberry
I'm the one who posted a link to the article. I've read it. It does not say that those presidents were intimately tied to slave ownership. It says that America is intimately tied to it. Why not be a man and admit that it's not in there, or if it is, tell everyone which paragraph?

Do you think that one must be a descendant of slave owners in order to be racist?