There’s a MAJOR political fraud underway

They have no problem throwing away $3 Billion in Iraq, over absolute bullshit, but can't be bothered to fund the healthcare for the veterans they sent over there. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Who "threw it away" .. and who allowed the VA to turn to shit?

The National Debt will have doubled at the end of Obaminable's 8 years.

.. for what?

And he's still wanting to blow money ... "FREE college education"???? .. as an example.
Who "threw it away" .. and who allowed the VA to turn to shit?

The National Debt will have doubled at the end of Obaminable's 8 years.

.. for what?

And he's still wanting to blow money ... "FREE college education"???? .. as an example. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Republicans won't fund the VA. And your debt facts are WAY out of whack, but it's what I would expect for a faux news watcher. Step away from the kool aid. Who threw it away? Bush. That's who. He started the fucking thing.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...national-debt/
Now we turn to outright lies....some argument A hole. The GOP has yet to pass anything in this session of congress that has shown up on the desk of Obama. The only thing that you can hang your hat on is the funding bill that was passed when the democrats controlled the Senate and IT FUNDED the VA.

Why wait until my birthday. I'll just put this idiot on ignore because we're all pretty certain that he is another idiot that we ignore.
I'll just put this idiot on ignore because we're all pretty certain that he is another idiot that we ignore. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
That's what I'm talking about! JDIdiot has now decided to put himself on "ignore."

That's a great place to start!