Anal play / Full On Greek for Men

you can call me "The Ass Reaper"...........lol

Most of my guys love prostate play & anal play...I have several sizes of strap ons!

{Ratchett be your way soon...lol}
Kaci, i think my avatar speaks well for me.
you can call me "The Ass Reaper"...........lol

Most of my guys love prostate play & anal play...I have several sizes of strap ons!

{Ratchett be your way soon...lol} Originally Posted by DallasRain

And nobody brandishes a strapon better, nor does anyone have such magical (and long) fingers! Me, myself, and my ass thank you!!!
Ms Athena

You can look into my eyes, make love to me, kiss and whisper in my ear as you fuck my "man pussy" any time you like!

Too bad you're near Houston and I'm in Ft Worth.

So glad you like my viewpoint about the subject and see it the same way I do.

Now THAT's a connection! Originally Posted by eyefo

Get your ass down here and lets really get connected..........ummm my girlcock to your manpussy and all in between................
Yes I have been at the wrong end of a feeldoe wielded by someone who knows what they were doing. There are ridges on the feeldoe that are designed to pleasure the woman who is using it.
Maybe age does have something to do with it. As I've gotten older (late 40's) it seems my appetite to explore my sexual limits have gone through the roof. I've thought about this for awhile and would really like to try full on greek. The idea of a beautiful woman doing me with a strapon is such a turn on.
I don't get to hobby much, so finding a provider I'm comfortable with is the big problem.
Lady Red really helped me to enjoy full Greek - she might be best in Ok.
+1000 to everything you said! I have found it to be a double-edged sword though ... alot of Providers (ok, maybe some Providers) read a guys posts and threads, and then if a guy seems way to wild (ie spends alot of time in Another Realm) then they won't see him ... and for me, in my late 40's, I too want to explore but I also want some good old fashioned loving from time-to-time!

Maybe age does have something to do with it. As I've gotten older (late 40's) it seems my appetite to explore my sexual limits have gone through the roof. I've thought about this for awhile and would really like to try full on greek. The idea of a beautiful woman doing me with a strapon is such a turn on.
I don't get to hobby much, so finding a provider I'm comfortable with is the big problem. Originally Posted by breastfan
Recently I have been having crazy fantasies about anal play and having a strapon used on me.

I've had some TUMA action an LOVE it. I haven't found a woman brave enough to really go further with fingers, toys or a strap. Glad to hear that there are guys and girls out there that love this kind of play. Perhaps I can get together with some of you and learn/be taught the ropes!!
Recently I have been having crazy fantasies about anal play and having a strapon used on me.

I've had some TUMA action an LOVE it. I haven't found a woman brave enough to really go further with fingers, toys or a strap. Glad to hear that there are guys and girls out there that love this kind of play. Perhaps I can get together with some of you and learn/be taught the ropes!! Originally Posted by talltxcook

I am reading this and ... thought going through my heads ... 5 hot, sexy ladies standing in line, all wearing strapons, and then this group of guys bending over chairs, couches, on all fours, just waiting as the ladies discussed who they were going to pound ... the anticipation is killing me!

Not to hijack the Thread but anyone thinking "strapon party"?
I'm in!!! Now we just need some girls with straps!!!
Hookem you are so creative.
Get your ass down here and lets really get connected..........ummm my girlcock to your manpussy and all in between................ Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
I just threw up a little in my mouth!
@squirrel Please don't judge just because it's not for you. As another poster previously stated, don't knock it till you try it....... at least twice. Just in case you did it wrong the first time
@squirrel Please don't judge just because it's not for you. As another poster previously stated, don't knock it till you try it....... at least twice. Just in case you did it wrong the first time Originally Posted by LatexLover

AMEN...............