Talk about treasonous acts...Bullosey and woke kook Milhead conspired to defy the Commander and Chief!!

its most likely a typo, commander in chief. looks like spellcheck fucked up BB. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Yeah, sure. Another brazen act of kindness from the captain?

It's more likely he's just not knowledgeable. (You know I'm "biting my tongue" here, right?) I read another post filled with errors fueled by his vitriol. Just a-rantin' and a-ravin' at a junior high level.

Sad, really. Hard to read his shit when the dumb name-altering pejoratives aren't even funny.

Dumpster fire is precisely apropos. And funny.
They conspired to defy the commander and chief? Both? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Again you contribute NOTING but pic of leftwing radicals...your heroes
Again you contribute NOTING but pic of leftwing radicals...your heroes Originally Posted by bb1961

You're a cross between obbie, Babe Ruth, and Levy.

Constant bullshit theories and non-stop bitching at an elementary level.

And I contribute plenty. But your blood curdling hate blinds you.

Articles. Videos. AND memes. Not just pictures. And my opinions.

The least you can do is impart information. Credible reporting. Or be entertaining.

But nooooo! Just the dumb name-calling like fourth graders.

We had to deal with a racist psychopath for four years. Now you have to deal with a stutterer in the same office. It'll all be over soon. Kamala as president should make you feel a whole lot better.
Biden 2024, 4 more years.
Biden 2024, 0 more years. Originally Posted by royamcr
FTFY!
Biden 2024, 4 more years. Originally Posted by royamcr
With his approval rating and the fuck PISSANT chants...he's on his way!!
They conspired to defy the commander and chief? Both? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
You worship radical Marxists...
They have killed MILLIONS and they are your idiots...or idols or both??
I'm interested in white rage.
deceive

[dəˈsēv]

VERB

deceive (verb) · deceives (third person present) · deceived (past tense) · deceived (past participle) · deceiving (present participle)
  1. (of a person) cause (someone) to believe something that is not true, typically in order to gain some personal advantage.
    "I didn't intend to deceive people into thinking it was French champagne"
    synonyms:
    swindle · defraud · cheat · trick · hoodwink · hoax · dupe · take in · mislead · delude · fool · outwit · misguide · lead on · inveigle · seduce · ensnare · entrap · beguile · double-cross · gull · cozen · sharp · mulct

• (of a thing) give a mistaken impression.
      "the area may seem to offer nothing of interest, but don't be deceived" · [more]New content will be added above the current area of focus upon selection

"everything about him was intended to deceive"
    • (deceive oneself)

fail to admit to oneself that something is true.
      "enabling the rulers to deceive themselves about the nature of their own rule"
    • be sexually unfaithful to (one's regular partner).
      "he had deceived her with another woman"
      synonyms:
      be unfaithful to · be disloyal to · be untrue to · be inconstant to · cheat on · cheat · betray · break one's promise to · play someone false · fail · let down