Get your Nerd on! (And I'll form... the head!)

Captain Kirk was all about the pussy. Green chics, blue chics...hell he'd ball anything. I can't believe you guys would like anybody else on a SHMB.
This might be a better way to sum it up why Kirk was better

Kirk vs Picard
  • Trey
  • 04-23-2013, 02:22 PM
I love #4 Kirk meet god and wasn't even impressed lol that's great.
DG made me wonder who would in out of batman vs iron man? Both are near the same wealthy guys but still human. Iron man has the suit but batman has the toys. I think bats pulls out a EMP thing from his utility belt and fries IM. What say you? Originally Posted by trey
Yep. Kill power to Tony's suit & he's fucked.
*Edit* Bman wins it, hands down. He has enough sense to know when to bow out, reform a strategy/ build something, come back and clean house. Originally Posted by Glynette
Batman beat the shit out of Supes in The Dark Knight Returns novel.
Not to make DG sad, but Batman wins. There's no bigger cheater in comics and you can't beat the power of Plot. Originally Posted by jbravo_123
Questions before I give a longer answer.
1. Are we using comic or movie tech?
2. Suit vs suit/belt or collective tech vs tech/vehicles?
3. KO/submission or to the death?
4. Is Avenger or JLA assistance allowed?

*On a side note. It's not Iron Man that I am enamored with. It's Tony Stark. The conceit. The confidence. The "I'm never wrong cause I'm too smart." The ego. Plus he's smart enough to know he's got money. Attractive. Can get ass when he wants. What does Bruce do? Sit in a house with Herbert from Family Guy. Makes adolescent boys wear bright speedos. Tony Stark non hero over Bruce Wayne non hero all day.

*I've used this before but it's still funny as hell. One day I'll find an RDJ one that's equally impressive.

Questions before I give a longer answer.
1. Are we using comic or movie tech? COMIC OBVS. Nerd elitism
2. Suit vs suit/belt or collective tech vs tech/vehicles? Collective tech
3. KO/submission or to the death? KO heroes don't kill...unless the book needs a sales boost
4. Is Avenger or JLA assistance allowed? FUCK NO Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Girls like the dark, brooding types, btw.
One problem with that showdown: You think Angel is gonna let sparkly ass Edward get waist deep in some Buff Mufffin? Hellllllll naaaahhhhh..... Originally Posted by Glynette

DC/Marvel:
Without Chris Nolan DC can't do live action for shit. Just like Marvel is shit at direct-to-video movies. Speaking of Marvel. They fucked themselves over giving up Spidey & FF to Sony. Though comics as a whole have been shitty for awhile.

Anyone who does *insert* vs. Twilight & has Twilight winning is full on retard. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Am I the only one in the world who liked Bryan Singer's Superman?? I know all the complaints, but I still thought it was really good. Particularly Kevin Spacey vs. Gene Hackman

Agreed on the Twilight thing.

Honestly, while Firefly has a huge cult following these days, it's probably good that it was cancelled before Whedon could wreck that too. Originally Posted by jbravo_123
Given what happened with Dollhouse, I'll grant you the point, but I would still love love love to see some more Firefly.

So Picard (aka my husband) is coming to town end of may, who's going to that comic convention? More importantly, who's dressing up??? I'm thinking of cosplaying the Injustice: God's Among Us Harleen (alternate) or Vixen. Originally Posted by Glynette
I'm definitely going to be there, but I probably won't be dressing up.

Batman beat the shit out of Supes in The Dark Knight Returns novel. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
*On a side note. It's not Iron Man that I am enamored with. It's Tony Stark. The conceit. The confidence. The "I'm never wrong cause I'm too smart." The ego. Plus he's smart enough to know he's got money. Attractive. Can get ass when he wants. What does Bruce do? Sit in a house with Herbert from Family Guy. Makes adolescent boys wear bright speedos. Tony Stark non hero over Bruce Wayne non hero all day.
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
That's a pretty unfair point-by-point for Bruce Wayne.
-you can't really claim that Tony is more attractive than Bruce
-he spends a lot of time in his mansion, but he also spends time donating to charity, working at Wayne Ent, traveling, fucking, and training
-Batman runs around with Robin, not Bruce, and Robin costume was from before he became the Boy Wonder, so Batman can't be blamed for it
Picard. ST TNG. arguing is futile.

However, if pussy is the goal then the original Kirk, possibly followed by the reboot Kirk is the game.

As I said, arguing is futile. You will be photon'd.
Am I the only one in the world who liked Bryan Singer's Superman?? I know all the complaints, but I still thought it was really good. Particularly Kevin Spacey vs. Gene Hackman
I can say I liked Brandon Routh/Bryan Singer Supes.

That's a pretty unfair point-by-point for Bruce Wayne.
-you can't really claim that Tony is more attractive than Bruce
I'm not gay, bro.
-he spends a lot of time in his mansion, but he also spends time donating to charity, working at Wayne Ent, traveling, fucking, and training
He spends more time whining about dead parents than fucking. I'll give him cred on Damien Wayne though.
-Batman runs around with Robin, not Bruce, and Robin costume was from before he became the Boy Wonder, so Batman can't be blamed for it Originally Posted by sexxytexxan
Point is he runs around with kids. It's not odd to you the only people that live with him are other dudes? Yes. Pepper actually is with Happy. Don't go there.

*edit
Damn, Bats/Bruce is a slut.
http://www.comicvine.com/batman/4005...kissed-640291/

Though I think Tony has given more ladies the actual business.
http://www.comicvine.com/iron-man/40...kissed-724334/

OK... Bruce is a brooding pimp.
Seeing "Get your Nerd on" all day on the main page made me go to Walgreens and buy a damn box of nerds ... lol. I think I will have them for breakfast tomorrow!
Fave nerd food
a.
b.
c.
d.
e. Insert your own
What is an original Dorito? They have no flavor or something?

What is an original Dorito? They have no flavor or something? Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
I think that is Nacho Cheese. Which is FAR superior to freaking Cool Ranch.
What is an original Dorito? They have no flavor or something? Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Toasted Corn. You gotta go far for the OG.
http://doritos.com.au/

http://www.ecrater.com/p/16422889/do...id=20539275859

http://www.google.com/shopping/produ...ed=0CDwQ8wIwAA
Toasted Corn!?!? So we are talking about a taste like a taco shell right? Hell just buy a bag of taco shells Dorian, that has to be cheaper ... lol.
I think that is Nacho Cheese. Which is FAR superior to freaking Cool Ranch. Originally Posted by Liliana Vess
Sacrilege! That's it, it's over.