Holy Sheeittt! First the Lady V vs. EBJ event....... Now CLAIRGATE...... starring ReadySetGo12 as the stalker doing the bidding of Claire who is spying on other girls! ????

Pussy Mafia - The BREAQuel
or: Somebody got kicked out of Hooker Church Originally Posted by fun2come

I got invited once but I didn't want to burst into flames.
Yes, a hooker... in hooker church... bursting into flames.

If that were going to happen to anyone, it'd be me.

"BREAQuel" that one flew over my head though.

was that a chicken squawk?
Or was that "The Glory Hole" land? Originally Posted by Loxly
Nah'sur. It wuz tha HOLE-y land. Grease'm up an' nail 'em ta yer woody member.

Ah tell ya, yew cain't trus' tha lamestream media ta get thangs strait.
"BREAQuel" that one flew over my head though.

was that a chicken squawk? Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
That's OK, I don't think I got it either, now thinking about it ....

There been so many BREAK Ups, I thought we are ready for a SeQuel with some dUEL in it ===> BREAQuel

That's OK, I don't think I got it either, now thinking about it ....

There been so many BREAK Ups, I thought we are ready for a SeQuel with some dUEL in it ===> BREAQuel

Originally Posted by fun2come
Well you tried, and that's all that matters
Man, I missed the Lady V and EBJ thing.

Anyone have a link?

And what does EBJ stand for?
Just to clear something I got a pm about, it was not Lady V.
That was a reference to Miss Valentina.

And what does EBJ stand for? Originally Posted by Precious_b
ECCIE Bitch Junkie.

....and for the last time you silly willies....

Miss Valentina and I are not feuding.
We never were, even when people try to make us think we are.

Carry on.
That was a reference to Miss Valentina. Originally Posted by rockerrick
The Miss is not a lady? Fodder for another thread.....

Yes. I refer to Miss Valentina.... the one involved in the EBJ feud!
omg..... this guy.

The Miss is not a lady? Fodder for another thread.....

Yes. I refer to Miss Valentina.... the one involved in the EBJ feud! Originally Posted by Whispers

omg..... this guy.

Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Thank you, Rick

Someone posted in Austin about a review of Lady V. It was moved. I thought it may have been related.

I have heard and read of Miss Valencia.

Whispers, you should RTM you thread title so as other won't make the same mistake as mine and have a provider with a good reputation wrongly thought of because of your mistake.

Just a suggestion. Like everyone on this board has.
Thank you, Rick

Someone posted in Austin about a review of Lady V. It was moved. I thought it may have been related.

Whispers, you should RTM you thread title so as other won't make the same mistake as mine and have a provider with a good reputation wrongly thought of because of your mistake.

I had not thought about that...... So is it your contention that Miss Valentina does NOT have a good reputation?

Just a suggestion. Like everyone on this board has. Originally Posted by Precious_b

Did you just read the title? Anyone here in Austin that reads CoEd knows which "V" is embroiled in a feud with EBJ...... If you want to dive in here (feel free to do so) catch up on the local drama! I try to make sure I am up to speed when posting in San Antonio.
Thank you, Rick

Just a suggestion. Like everyone on this board has. Originally Posted by Precious_b

Did you just read the title? Anyone here in Austin that reads CoEd knows which "V" is embroiled in a feud with EBJ...... If you want to dive in here (feel free to do so) catch up on the local drama! I try to make sure I am up to speed when posting in San Antonio.
Originally Posted by Whispers
Damn. There goes your selective memory going spreading to your reading.

I stated above there is a Provider by the name of Lady V. She has a great reputation. Now noobs, such as myself, who do just a precursory search will pull up her name in a search, see you are attached to it, and probably think you are trashing her.

*NEVER* did I make reference to Miss Valencia. I don't even know her. Further, I didn't know of the feud. If you would have read what I already stated (as I do the courtesy in reading what you state as complete as I can) you would already know that.

But to answer your question: I read the title. *YOU* did not address the Providers handle properly, *MISS* Valencia.

Now, if you were doing a play on words or something to similar effect by calling her *LADY*, your reference was on the very sly and dry for me to catch.

Quid Pro Quo: Did you make a mistake by referencing to her as Lady and not Miss?
Damn. There goes your selective memory going spreading to your reading.

I stated above there is a Provider by the name of Lady V. She has a great reputation. Now noobs, such as myself, who do just a precursory search will pull up her name in a search, see you are attached to it, and probably think you are trashing her.

*NEVER* did I make reference to Miss Valencia. I don't even know her. Further, I didn't know of the feud. If you would have read what I already stated (as I do the courtesy in reading what you state as complete as I can) you would already know that.

But to answer your question: I read the title. *YOU* did not address the Providers handle properly, *MISS* Valencia.

Now, if you were doing a play on words or something to similar effect by calling her *LADY*, your reference was on the very sly and dry for me to catch.

Quid Pro Quo: Did you make a mistake by referencing to her as Lady and not Miss? Originally Posted by Precious_b
Who the fuck is Miss/Lady Valencia?

Don't you need to go home? Someone is on the porch calling you back home...
That was a reference to Miss Valentina. Originally Posted by rockerrick
If you can understand Miss Valentina that's NOT her! I have DavidDouchehurst translate for me.