Am I Being Unreasonable?

There is a lot of good advice and good feedback I'm getting from each reply to this thread. Keep up the input, yall. I'm learning more and more about all this, the more yall share. I'm new and my luck don't run so good. I could fall in a barrel full of titties and come up sucking my thumb. Share anything u think I should know. Or that you think would help me in the future.
  • OTP
  • 02-09-2017, 12:35 PM
I always thought that we paid the lady for her time, not acts. All their ads are broken down by time not acts. Now some of the ladies list acts that might occur during that time period but nothing is guaranteed and there is nothing said about time discounts for acts not partaken. If I decide to make a date with a provider for an hour and do nothing but talk, its the same fee regardless. Money is time and time is money not acts.
There is a lot of good advice and good feedback I'm getting from each reply to this thread. Keep up the input, yall. I'm learning more and more about all this, the more yall share. I'm new and my luck don't run so good. I could fall in a barrel full of titties and come up sucking my thumb. Share anything u think I should know. Or that you think would help me in the future. Originally Posted by Guitar
Darlin', I can't tell you how happy I am that I finished my coffee! Otherwise I'd have to buy a new laptop! That was cute and funny all at the same time!
OTP, thank you babe!
The attitude of the asinine hobbyist takes the cake with some dudes, thinking that it is all about a list of acronyms! Do not ever compare what we do to fast food!

It is the TIME AND COMPANIONSHIP, not a list of acronyms.
I'm with SeasonedMuse, OTP you truly do GET IT.
OTP is the guy that falls into a barrel of thumbs and comes up with titties. Every. Single. Time.

Of course, their his titties but that's a different story...

Back to the topic, OTP did nail it perfectly, we're paying for their time. No guarantees of what happens in that time so that's also why you need to see reputable ladies. That's worth a lot right there.
My thing is, that a gent who treats a woman like a list of acronyms, is a disrespectful one that I want no part of.

A true gent will see me for the woman I am, enjoy his "time" with me and it will be a GENUINE experience
My thing is, that a gent who treats a woman like a list of acronyms, is a disrespectful one that I want no part of.

A true gent will see me for the woman I am, enjoy his "time" with me and it will be a GENUINE experience Originally Posted by SeasonedMuse
Agree with that 100%. It's the personal experiences that make it fun.
Here's how I see it: I recognize the point of view of the ladies. It's the value of the time that matters. That is time the lady sets aside from other things she might be doing, things that may either be more profitable in a vocation other than our hobby, or that might be time spent with family or pursuing some other activity she does for fun or entertainment when away from this lifestyle.

That time has value. Only the lady can put a value on that.

I am in a business in which the value of my time is also the same regardless of the manner in which it is spent on behalf of the customer or client. If I don't spend that time producing a particular economic return, I'm moving backward. While it is not related to this lifestyle in any manner, I understand completely how the concept is analogous.

On the other hand, there are ladies who specialize in full body massage and certain activities that might be classified as more "limited." Often they have incall locations and can value their time differently, perhaps at a lower rate. I think that is a different category entirely.

Just one opinion . . .
Tips are always expected AND deserved! I know that. But like i said earlier, $80 to the Massage Parlor and another $80 just for a FBSM and here we are BACK at our original problem. How much is CHEAP and how much is OWED, according to the provider? I understand some providers have to pay for a room while others are at a private residence or some other type of Incall location. Who is responsible for the room? The provider or the hobbiest?
Thanks OTP for the enlightened reply, you da man!
Ok, breakdown 101.

AMP costs is part to the house, part to the girl, plus a tip.
The more generous you are, the more you get.
AMP ladies are not providers. At least not in my book.
Most of these women are trafficked, which I find sick.
But that is my opinion.

Like an agency.
Agency has a flat rate which is service fee.
Girl gets 60%, agency gets 40%
Call girls are going to want tips.
The more you pay, the more you get.

Pimps with bottom bitches.
Pimp gets 100% of flat fee.
Bottom bitch amps up on tips to take home to daddy.
Bottom bitch doesn't get squat, except what daddy buys her.

Independent provider.
Gas, condoms, refreshments, toys, lingerie, hotel rooms, advertising costs

(Residential) electricity, water, toiletries, beverages, condoms, toys, lingerie, advertising, plus a lot of other things

FBSM provider.
You have 3 levels that apply to this that none of the gents have specified yet, shockingly.

Level 1, 2 and 3.

And again, resort back to what accompanies each category.
Plus oils, lotions, massage table (which the damn thing is not cheap, and neither is nuru stuff)

Guitar, it sounds as if you are seeking a Level 1 experience which consists of a full body sensual massage with a hand job.
I am in NOLA and have been offering FBSM w/ HE for $100 for many years. I enjoy an hour of good company and good convo. with a respectful gent. Maybe the OP needs to slide over to NOLA EAST and let me show him just what his $100 will get him at my new house.
M.M.
L1 is what I'm interested in without the Full Service price. Sure wish the lady from New Orleans lived in Jackson! Thanks everone
Get rid of one of these for me Mr Moderator. Thnx