BOOM! Cohen’s Prepared statement will paint Trump as the sleaze we thought he was

What about my pantry...you been snooping around in my pantry,if you're that hungry I'll give you a few cans of beans to take back to your cave Originally Posted by bb1961
I’m surprised you caught that. Thanks for the heads up. Glad you found that acorn!
cohen lied.

so how is he credible??? he'll just lie some more to make his handlers happy.
Everybody knows President Trump paid some whores off to keep them quiet.

They took the money.

Nobody cares.
Everybody knows President Trump paid some whores off to keep them quiet.

They took the money.

Nobody cares. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Again. lots of outrage, but nothing points to prosecutable offenses for Trump. This doesn't look to be the one to take Trump down yet.
Little Donnie.
Cohen is a liar only because he was willing to throw himself under the bus for the PIED PIPER.

Yes, he fudged numbers to lessen his taxes .... don't we all?

Yes, he gave false testimony in his last hearing .... to try and save his ass ..... wouldn't you have?

Ok, so trump (I don't even feel his name should be capitalized .... and I am always in denial he is actually our president) .....so he berated, shamed and then paid women off to keep their mouths shut
Perhaps some of you reading this think that is ok.

So he cheated the government out of millions of dollars by reducing his net worth for tax paying purposes?
This is all PROVEN and evidence is presented today.

Now, if trump was still just "trump" ..... I would be pissed and/or laugh it off.
But for President of the U.S. .... it's NOT ok.

Yay Mr. Lynch!
Boooo....Mr. Jordan (what a weasel)

Cohen has been dis-barred, is being called a liar and going to prison because he tried to protect the President. That sucks.
trump ..... is the liar and conman .....and should be sent to prison.

T
This is a nothing burger....again. The only thing I can blame Trump for is that he hired that fukin idiot in the first place. What a big,crybaby,loser Cohen is. Bubba is gonna be so excited to see this little bitch boy in prison.
-Bamscram - I resized it just for you
LOL!

What did you think about Trump’s SAT scores, AE?
LOL!

What did you think about Trump’s SAT scores, AE? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How about his MAGA score, YR??
I’m sure he paid someone to hide that too, right along with his bone spurs.
  • WTF
  • 02-27-2019, 02:02 PM
So again out of all of this Cohen has lied under oath about things relating to Trump and will face prosecution.

But of all the things in the statement, what does Trump get prosecuted(or is it simply persecution) for? Originally Posted by eccielover
Let's put Trump under oath and see wtf he has been lying about.
  • oeb11
  • 02-27-2019, 02:35 PM
OK, Cohen "testified". Some will look at his testimony as coming from the Mouth of God Himself.

Some will reject his testimony as tainted in an attempt for a lighter sentence.

Regardless - the House Committees - with chairmen Pitts and Schiff - will investigate Cohen's allegations to the Nth degree in an attempt to find something with which to Impeach Trump.

Whether corroborative evidence of a Trump Impeachable crime surfaces or not, the DPST's aim to Impeach the POTUS.

Putting Trump under oath - First of all - He can take the Fifth -if he chooses.

Second - Doubtful a subpoena could go forward against the POTUS. DOJ will argue Presidential immunity - and the DPST's transgress that to their own peril - a DPST POTUS may have cause to regret that precedent someday.
If Corroborated evidence emerges - The House should Impeach Trump - who may or may not choose to testify under Oath before the Senate in Trial.
As i understand it - not an easy way to get the POTUS to testify under oath.

And - all the DPST's are just dizzy and running and shouting in circles about Cohen's "Testimony" - before he goes to Prison.

Let's see what corroboration, evidence, and proof of "High Crimes and Misdemeanors" appears.

To the DPST's - Trump is entitled to the same due process under the Constitution to which You are entitled. Impeachment ain't the Senate Minority Judicial Committee.
Deal with It!!!

Let's hear something besides "fake news, Nazi, Russia, YDKYS" for a change.!Probably Unlikely!
Pitts????

Elijah Pitts???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

He was a hell of a player, oeb11.
OK, Cohen "testified". Some will look at his testimony as coming from the Mouth of God Himself.

Some will reject his testimony as tainted in an attempt for a lighter sentence.

Regardless - the House Committees - with chairmen Pitts and Schiff - will investigate Cohen's allegations to the Nth degree in an attempt to find something with which to Impeach Trump.

Whether corroborative evidence of a Trump Impeachable crime surfaces or not, the DPST's aim to Impeach the POTUS.

Putting Trump under oath - First of all - He can take the Fifth -if he chooses.

Second - Doubtful a subpoena could go forward against the POTUS. DOJ will argue Presidential immunity - and the DPST's transgress that to their own peril - a DPST POTUS may have cause to regret that precedent someday.
If Corroborated evidence emerges - The House should Impeach Trump - who may or may not choose to testify under Oath before the Senate in Trial.
As i understand it - not an easy way to get the POTUS to testify under oath.

And - all the DPST's are just dizzy and running and shouting in circles about Cohen's "Testimony" - before he goes to Prison.

Let's see what corroboration, evidence, and proof of "High Crimes and Misdemeanors" appears.

To the DPST's - Trump is entitled to the same due process under the Constitution to which You are entitled. Impeachment ain't the Senate Minority Judicial Committee.
Deal with It!!!

Let's hear something besides "fake news, Nazi, Russia, YDKYS" for a change.!Probably Unlikely! Originally Posted by oeb11
Pitts????

Elijah Pitts???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

He was a hell of a player, oeb11.

Trump on the other hand, is going to blow up. He won’t be impeached. (Take too long and cost too much).

He’ll be overwhelmingly ousted next year. By Voters.