Rotten To The Core

Hey Stevie, pm me your address and I'll mail you $5 so you can go buy a clue. Originally Posted by Ducbutter
Send him a little more than that so he can buy a personality while he's at it.
If it is a "politician" and its lips are moving . . .

Neither Party has ownership of "worst" . . .

Flyer
  • CJ7
  • 09-07-2012, 12:57 PM

Flyer Originally Posted by b2flyer51

finally ... some mature, rational sanity

Flyer Originally Posted by b2flyer51

EXACTLY!

What I dislike is the constant use of the excuse that "somebody else did it, too" used to both hijack the thread and distract from it. It is standard operating procedure for COF, the "hit and run" poster, and his Teapublican buddies.
God, Stevie, you are drinking way too much caffeine.
OK Stevie, we will just sit idly and let Big Loser post his bullshit.....

This is the Sandbox dude, get with the program.

EXACTLY!

What I dislike is the constant use of the excuse that "somebody else did it, too" used to both hijack the thread and distract from it. It is standard operating procedure for COF, the "hit and run" poster, and his Teapublican buddies.
Originally Posted by Little Stevie
I'm still waiting for someone to defend Harry Reid.
  • CJ7
  • 09-07-2012, 03:15 PM
I'm still waiting for someone to defend Harry Reid. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

why, some tea party nutjob will save his sorry ass again ...
#1. Big Louie didn't prove anything dishonest/corrupt about Boehner.

#2. The record of Harry Reid's corruption goes back decades. Why do you want to ignore the well publicized corruption of the single most powerful leader in the Senate ?

Whirly: Let's divert attention from Boehner's corruption and use the "but Mommy, Harry hit me first" excuse to make Boehner's dishonesty OK! Originally Posted by Little Stevie
  • CJ7
  • 09-07-2012, 03:24 PM
#1. Big Louie didn't prove anything dishonest/corrupt about Boehner.

#2. The record of Harry Reid's corruption goes back decades. Why do you want to ignore the well publicized corruption of the single most powerful leader in the Senate ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway

other than Orangeface being a liar, hes totally honest.

figure that one out.
  • CJ7
  • 09-07-2012, 03:26 PM
since you ignore Bone 'rs lies ..

During the 2010 mid-terms the GOP campaigned fiercely on the platform of job creation and, as a result of such promises, the GOP gained the majority in the House of Representatives. As the new Speaker of the House, John Boehner made the welcome claim that the primary goal of the Republican Party was to increase employment in the U.S.

His exact words were: "We're going to have a relentless focus on creating jobs."
You forgot making Obie a one term president...
Big Louie is like so many on this board. Republicans are all demons, and Democrats are Angels of God. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Have I ever said that? I don't think so.
Mitch McConnell make you proud to be an American?

Nuff said.
Mitch McConnell make you proud to be an American?

Nuff said. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I dont know about proud...but I like him. He is a master at knowing the Senate rules and promoting his parties views, which is his job..and he does it without making himself too much of a target..

I'm sure people feel the same way about Harry Reid, and his imaginary friends....although he is a more polarizing figure than Mitch.