Providing References

This to me, is very important. I know this has been discussed before, but no specifics. I would like to know which lady's references will not be accepted. For that reason I've always been particular about who I would accept 411 ok's from. And as been mentioned before, which ladies don't provide references or get back to other providers. Some of these gals are lazy or worse yet, don't want to share their golden goose. More than once I've gotten shit about Lady A that I've not seen requesting feedback from Lady B that I have seen and Lady B contacting me, pissed I'll see someone other than her. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I've always wondered about this as well, and wonder more after a recent rejection because the provider "viewed me" through who my references were. It was apparent in their response.

I get providers have their preferences and choices, but this seems very pretentious. It'd be one thing if I got a bad report from a provider, but that isn't the case.

Having said that, since most ladies responding here used 6 months as a barometer, I'll keep that in mind. I provide as many as I can generally, simply because I feel like I don't have a choice but to for ease. The issue I'm posting on seems to make it MORE necessary and not less.