My newest mission...

so this comment begs the question how many dicks have you buttered up?
mmmm brings a new idea into food play.... wouldn't you love to know how many I have "doctored" up.
  • Chloe
  • 08-17-2011, 11:45 PM
Come to think of it every time I order nachos it never comes out as good as I expect either!

Oh yes Brooke buttered up dicks do bring new ideas in to play!!! I have been experimenting with flavors and foods during sexy time . . .many gentleman have been accommodating allowing me to place all sorts of flavors there and lick it off, you guys are all so good to me lol!!!

I almost made a really corny joke about nacho dick . . . .
I am much like the episode of Seinfeld with George, a sandwich and TV all while getting down and dirty.... It's heaven!

What better than to enjoy some snacks, a great man and a good game of Baseball (soon to be football)!!

Food can be very erotic... espeically when brought in the bedroom.
  • LynnT
  • 08-18-2011, 07:36 AM
Zebbs for sure. They are fab here in Syracuse, you can get chicken or beef.
Zebbs for sure. They are fab here in Syracuse, you can get chicken or beef.
I am going to have to find this place while I visit in a few weeks That picture still has my mouth watering for some nachos mmmmm
Brooke for the best nachos, dips and spreads you cant be home made foods. BUTTT if/when you ever come to Buffalo I will be sure to bring some to our date. I like food, and TV in the bedroom also.
BUTTT if/when you ever come to Buffalo I will be sure to bring some to our date. I like food, and TV in the bedroom also.
Great to know...
  • Laker
  • 08-23-2011, 12:30 PM
Great to know... Originally Posted by BrookeButtons

Wow BB nice new pics!!!
Thanks sir... glad you are impressed <3
pacificos in brooklyn, smith street/schermerhorn vicinity...food is better in NYC !! in roc distillery nachos were a solid blob of greasy cheese they sucked !!

peace amigos
Wow BB nice new pics!!! Originally Posted by Laker
Yes, very nice pics Brooke!
Yes, very nice pics Brooke!
Thanks... I figured it was about time I give ya'll some new photos to look at
Nachos and staff edit by jymie: prohibited topic are the best combination and you dont feel hung over the next day!! Im just saying
Nachos and staff edit by jymie: prohibited topic are the best combination
To each their own... just sayin'
  • Chloe
  • 08-23-2011, 10:39 PM
Wow BB nice new pics!!! Originally Posted by Laker
You guys said it before I did!!! Mmmmm MMMMM . . . .great pics Brooke . . .I rather eat that than nachos any day!!!!